You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Lost' Videos | Video | Totally 'Lost' | EW.com

Some fucking hilarious vids on here with Titus Welliver and Mark Pellegrino. Anyone who hasn't watched Across The Sea don't watch these. But if you have there are no spoilers for you.

The first vid and the fifth and sixth are pisstakes with the second, third and fourth being interviews.

The pisstakes are funny as fuck.

I thought the last episode was great. I like the sideways story I think they have done that well for the most part. They also got violent and it's always funny when Ben gets beat up, that guy has sure taken a lot of beatings.

I can't wait for the big finale they certainly have some good stuff set up.

I think this season has been hit and miss but really the whole show has had hit and miss episodes all the way along. It's not a perfect show but I still love it and haven't missed an episode.

I thought the last episode was great. I like the sideways story I think they have done that well for the most part. They also got violent and it's always funny when Ben gets beat up, that guy has sure taken a lot of beatings.

I can't wait for the big finale they certainly have some good stuff set up.

I think this season has been hit and miss but really the whole show has had hit and miss episodes all the way along. It's not a perfect show but I still love it and haven't missed an episode.

The good episodes are up there with the very best tv shows but it suffers from having alot of ep's that are boring and unnecessary slowing the pace of the show.

The finale with them all being at the concert sound be good.

In 12 hours the most gripping, thought provoking and devisive tv series in history will be winding to a close.

I think at this point we should all try to forget the episodes that haven't been so great, waiting for answers that seemed like they were never going to come, blah, blah.

Here are my favourite Lost moments (that I can think of right now). These are not in order nor do they come close to covering all my favourite moments.

1. "He's the only one who'll have me"

Ben, as usual, out acting everyone on the show. That scene with Ilana was amazing. He will be one of the things I will miss most about this show.

Bc5D8p30j0g

2. "Something tells me he never got around to making that call"

Sawyer and Jack say goodbye at the end of season 1 with one heading for the raft and the other going for the dynamite. Sawyer recounts a chance meeting he had in Sydney with non other than Christian Shephard, while Jack is breaking down in front of him. That was the first moment where I really said "That Sawyer is a good guy." Fantastic scene that is typical "Lost".

o5dXIrxgfio

3. "Udders! Udders!"

Just as Sawyer and Michael wash up on the beach Jin comes tearing out of the jungle with his hands tied behind his back.

xEzzYLGFVgY

Ignore the walruses.

4. A Lost Reunion

Lost does reunions better than anyone else. The slow motion and the Michael Giacchino music is just perfect. Here's the best one of the lot. Rose and Bernard are reunited for the first time since the show began. But there's a super duper bonus. So are Jin and Sun.

9upEM5cskSw&

5. "Don't tell me what I can't do!"

Locke is told he can't go on his walkabout. In one of the most beautifully eerie moments we then cut back to the crash site where Locke is realising he can walk again. As he stands, happy for the first time in years, people are dying around him amid the chaos. A moment that truly summed up John Locke.

ZYfKHVdmjzQ

6. "Why did you do this to me?"

Another Locke moment from Season 1. After the flashback in which we see how he was used by his father for his kidney we cut back to Locke sat atop an unlockable hatch door, crying in frustration. The climax of the light coming on was one of the greatest "You fuckin' bastards! Don't make me wait til next week" moments of the series.

U2bclbKp1jI

7. Not Penny's Boat

Do I even need to set this up? Charlie, realising that the boat coming has nothing to do with Penny and that he is about to die, uses his last seconds to scrawl the message on his hand that will be remembered as long as Lost is. The image of him at the window looking out at a helpless Desmond is haunting.

MotKxENoXFE

Its on tonight?? shit i thought it was on Wednesday, i haven't prepared myself for this mentally yet, i need to get my counselling for when the show is over moved to tomorrow.

I know we wont get all the answers but if the real Locke comes back in some way on the Island then i'll be happy.

Edited by Johnni

Here are my favourite Lost moments (that I can think of right now). These are not in order nor do they come close to covering all my favourite moments.

1. "He's the only one who'll have me"

Ben, as usual, out acting everyone on the show. That scene with Ilana was amazing. He will be one of the things I will miss most about this show.

Bc5D8p30j0g

All the scenes you said were great scenes, this particualr scene i watched over and over again cos it is brilliant acting.

Anyone else getting up at/staying up til 5am?

No fucking chance. If I had more enthusiasm for the show (patience is wearing pretty thin), then I probably would have done, even with the fucking ads every 10 minutes.

Just gonna set it to record on my V+ box and and me and the missus will watch it when we get in from work tomorrow.

Gonna be a nightmare trying to avoid what happens. Have the radio/news/net on at work and hopefully no cunts will talk about. No one really watches it at work.

I reckon allow yourself 1:45 and you'll be ok.

We both start work at 9:30 and have to leave our house at 9am latest. Can't bullshit either with train delays as we have meetings as soon as we get into work.

There won't be enough time before it's finished airing at around 7:30am.

Just checked my V+ guide and there's a 20 minute preview just before, so it looks like we have to settle for watching it when we get in.

As Jack Bauer would say, dammit.

EDIT: Also considering setting alarm for 4:55am, pausing Sky One, going back to bed and getting up at 6ish to watch it forwarding all the shitty ads.

Just did a test with my V+ box and it pauses TV for 1 hour and 18 minutes maximum and then it starts playing automatically.

This is ace as it means we can set our alarm for just before 5am and pause it, go back to bed and wake up at 6:15 and forward through all the ads. Should be finished watching it by 8:00.

Result.