You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Robbie Savage

Carradona

Sorry if this has been posted in different threads since yesterday, but i am just back from my flight from liverpool and cant be bothered reading the match thread. :$

Just wanted ask, did anyone else stay after the game for about 5 minutes to see Robbie Savage come over to his fans and start clapping above his head and chanting "easy, easy, easy"?? :wallbutt:

Why we missed Momo. I can assure the Bee Gee looking wanker would not been on the pitch if Souness was playing. Gerrard should have crunched the cunt early doors but did he, did he fuck. Savage was allowed to prance about flying in with the ref doing fuck all and our midfield just let him get away with it.

Yeah i saw that little twat doing that, worst of all he had bellamys shirt on when he did it!! He swapped with bellamy as soon as the whistle went, and he couldn't wait to get it on his back, i said to my mate "that's the only way he's ever gonna get a Liverpool shirt on his back, the cunt" and then i thought, fuck, if we bought that horrible little fucker i wouldn't go the game again until he fucked off.

So what would YOU do if we bought him?

Robbie Savage has no discernable talent. He plays to the crowd like a pantomine dame. 3 challenges were worthy of yellows on Saturday. He was allowed to get away with his pathetic prancing and kicking cos neither our midfield nor the ref had the balls to stop him.

Oh and Sami got the ball.

Oh and Sami got the ball.

Indeed that cunt Savage got Sami booked for a perfectly good tackle with the most ridiculous display of histrionics I've seen for a while. Furthermore someone should point out to that twat of a ref that if you can't see the incident (which plainly he couldn't since he got it so wrong) then you don't charge around handing out cards, arsehole! (and breathe.)

Furthermore someone should point out to that twat of a ref that if you can't see the incident (which plainly he couldn't since he got it so wrong) then you don't charge around handing out cards, arsehole! (and breathe.)

And he still failed to send Savage off for that hatchet man impression when he already was on a yellow. Just how the fuck does that cunt gets away with it I'll never know.

Wonder why the hell I was supporting Everton

*Comedy pantomime boo-ing aimed at mr inSweden*

Tell you what though, Savage may be a tool of the highest order, but Ive got a feeling Lucas Neill might help stiffen things up at the back for us. As it was Stevie Finnan marking mCarthy for their goal...

But the fact its Finnan again might be the weakness we seem to have on the left, when it comes to allowing balls in to our box. :dunno:

How is a right back a weakness on the left? Or have I misunderstood?

When an oppo winger gets in behind our left back, the remaining back four shuffle over to cover, which means instead of the CB dealing with the attackers, the man at the far post has to be dealt with by our (short) RB. capiche?

When an oppo winger gets in behind our left back, the remaining back four shuffle over to cover, which means instead of the CB dealing with the attackers, the man at the far post has to be dealt with by our (short) RB. capiche?

I see that, but surely the real problem is someone being allowed to get behind the left back in the first place, no?

Savage is shite and does nothing but run around kicking people and pissing him off.

But I tell you what, right now I'd take Savage over Gerrard.

We need a real bastard in the team as we're still too fucking nice. Gerrard should be barking at the ref like Terry does for Chelsea but he never goes near him. Savage gets people wound up and we could do worse than have a little cunt like him in our team.

Sorry if this has been posted in different threads since yesterday, but i am just back from my flight from liverpool and cant be bothered reading the match thread. :$

Just wanted ask, did anyone else stay after the game for about 5 minutes to see Robbie Savage come over to his fans and start clapping above his head and chanting "easy, easy, easy"?? :wallbutt:

I seen it, the little twat, i was in the Anny Road. Did anyone see before the game, (when Blackburn were warming up) he was twatting balls into the Anny Road?

I seen it, the little twat, i was in the Anny Road. Did anyone see before the game, (when Blackburn were warming up) he was twatting balls into the Anny Road?

I was in the Anny Road also......and I saw that...I also saw at the end of the game when he went to his fans and started clapping 'easy, easy, easy' .....What a prick

Savage is a twat, there can be no argument about that. But he's also a better footballer than he's given credit for and he was possibly the best midfielder on the pitch on Saturday even tho he can't hold a candle to either Gerrard or Alonso in terms of talent.

For some reason Gerrard seems to have reinvented himself as a non-tackling midfielder. He got stuck in more when he was 17 than he does now. I love him getting forward and scoring goals but the thing that makes him special is he can do the lot.

At the moment, he's far too one-dimensional and cos he's not scoring his confidence is suffering.

For some reason Gerrard seems to have reinvented himself as a non-tackling midfielder. He got stuck in more when he was 17 than he does now. I love him getting forward and scoring goals but the thing that makes him special is he can do the lot.

Too true. I've been saying this for the last 2/3 years. Watch the 1st minute of us V Utd in the Treble season and the challenge on Nicky Butt. Butt actually got the ball if I rememeber but its the aggression in Stevie's face. Remember when he had Dennis Wise by the face that time? He's more likely to kiss Fat Franks nowadays.

I only conclude that he either thinks he no longer has to do this anymore or rather he is above it or he's had all that testosterone sucked out of him in the toilets of various bars in Southport over the years.

Savage is a twat, there can be no argument about that. But he's also a better footballer than he's given credit for and he was possibly the best midfielder on the pitch on Saturday even tho he can't hold a candle to either Gerrard or Alonso in terms of talent.

At the moment, he's far too one-dimensional and cos he's not scoring his confidence is suffering.

We were talking about this in the pub after the game on saturday. i was trying to think the last time i saw him throw himself into a tackle on a regular basis and it came to me this morning. it's since the derby last season when he got sent off. since then i think he's intentionally not tackling. but it takes an edge off his game and some matches when he seems out of sorts, he used to just throw in a couple of tackles and he'd be up and running again. he's a great tackler and it's to the detriment of the team and himself if he's decided he's not going to tackle anymore.

Guest molbyscorchio
I only conclude that he either thinks he no longer has to do this anymore or rather he is above it or he's had all that testosterone sucked out of him in the toilets of various bars in Southport over the years.

What a lovely image.

But no he isn't mate, when have you ever seen the despicable little rat actually go for the ball and not the man? Also, he's a little shithouse, he causes trouble then runs away like the little girl he is, remember him against leicester for birmingham? He caused murder then fucking legged it.

Think of the managers who like him, Bruce, hughes, moyes, speaks volumes if you ask me.