You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all soap.s they should be banned fucking woeful. couple from the past brittas empire fucking woeful programe that gobshite out of red dwarf was in it. thin blue line rowan atkinson jesus that was bad!!! all reality shows like come eat with me and celeb get there fanny,s waxed it,s totaly retarted tv for the stupid and ignorant.and dont get me started on fattie programes im 38 stone why? eh.... cause you ate your local mcdonalds out and used there milkshakes as toothpaste.

Booze Britain, basically a camera following a bunch of bell ends who get gassed out of their minds, spew up in the street and have fights with random strangers in a kebab shop.

Police stop action/camera action - just a collection of random clips of people parking their cars on motorways and having it twatted by a massive truck behind them when they phone the AA. Also involves police following random scallies round who can't drive and who end up smashing into walls or lamposts and then get caught after a pathetic attempt to leg it.

The Johnathon Ross show - gets paid shitloads to have the same guests on every six weeks like Alan Carr & Gordon Ramsey. They pay a shitload of money to get someone like Denzel Washington on and he asks them loads of shit questions and hardly has a clue about any of the films he's been in despite being a film critic.

It's been said but Murder she wrote, the first person arrested is always the wrong person who happens to be associated with Jessica fletcher every single fucking episode. The final episode should of been Jessica admitting she committed all those crimes and she considers the innocent people who were executed for her murders as her victims too making her one of Americas most evil bitches.

Not the worst but Outnumbered just isn't fucking funny any more. Stop it BBC, it's turning into My Family.

Geddafuckouttahere.

Brilliantly written with a freedom of the two young kids that won't be matched.

Hits on family life like a bullseye.

Your just a hater Lurtz. Of everything fun,

Geddafuckouttahere.

Brilliantly written with a freedom of the two young kids that won't be matched.

Hits on family life like a bullseye.

Your just a hater Lurtz. Of everything fun,

Skids, I used to love it. But I've now sat through three episodes of this series and I've barely smiled. It just doesn't work any more.

I've not even seen it yet as it doesn't start until Monday, but This Is Jinsy looks fucking awful on Sky Atlantic. Shit load of B class actors/comedians doing what looks like a League of Gentlemen rip off. And to top it all off, they've taken off the brilliant Flight of the Conchords to accommodate it. Pricks.