You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When We Beat Chelsea 3-0

Red Nick

Rafa's opinion, that because all of the top teams have improved this season, they'll take a lot of points off each other - so he could see the title getting won on maybe 75 points this season. Le Tissier said "Benitez is deluded if he thinks that. He's probably only saying that to cover up his own teams short comings so far this season" (or something very similar to that.)

Tit.

Said "Benitez hasn't got a clue (what have you won you big nosed cunt) and is just showing how desperate he is"

Do any other top managers get the lack of respect that Rafa does from the media and pundits in this country? Mourhinio only has to fart and he has them all gushing.

Rafa's opinion, that because all of the top teams have improved this season, they'll take a lot of points off each other - so he could see the title getting won on maybe 75 points this season. Le Tissier said "Benitez is deluded if he thinks that. He's probably only saying that to cover up his own teams short comings so far this season" (or something very similar to that.)

Tit.

whats he ever won?

it was just two or threee weeks ago that he was on soccer saturday praising the liverpool fans saying they are the only away fans to have applauded one of his goals...

At the end of the day, they should win with what they spend every year it is not completely damning on us if we lose against them. I think everyone is gagging for a win which I can understand cus that would really turn things around and beating them is boss but I think a draw would be an excellent result still. We have newcastle and spurs at home after this game if we win those which i think we will, we should be back in good shape i reckon. The mancs will have a wobble their defence is far from tight, we just need to make sure we do the beeswax.