You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Easy, Easy, Easy"

snez1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anfield'sno1
you talk shit! who are you to tell them when they can leave the ground.i stayed yesterday untill after the celebrations,but if i had been busting for a piss or a shit i wouldnt be thinking i best stay because you think i should of.it took us 4 1/2 hours to get there yesterday And around the same coming home.traffic was shit,but at least we made the sacrifices to go.if someone thinks they should leave a little earlier to beat some traffic who are you to tell them to stay.

you talk utter shit!

You're a cock.

were you there?

as i stated in the above comment i didnt sing it & i stick to the old ones which i know,how would you know i was one of the ones to sing it.do you know me? i think not.even if i had sang it, what would that have to do with you.there were thousands singing it! not just a few.

sorry bout that, I wasn't in the best of moods before. :dunno:

No doubt it is a shite song and against some teams pathetic.

I do see the funny side against the Chavs - a bit tongue in cheek. It is a song I have and never will sing.

By all accounts the atmosphere was great on Sunday and that is the main thing. We won and played well. So one stupid song should not get in the way of a great day out.

No doubt it is a shite song and against some teams pathetic.

I do see the funny side against the Chavs - a bit tongue in cheek. It is a song I have and never will sing.

By all accounts the atmosphere was great on Sunday and that is the main thing. We won and played well. So one stupid song should not get in the way of a great day out.

Spot on mate. Ritchi you big drama queen, ashamed to be a Liverpool fan

I doubt most people who were singing it had their tongue in their cheek. After all, there were also loud chrouses (chorusi? chrousi sounds better doesn't it?) of "who are yer" and "you're not singing anymore". People singing "who are ye" sound and look retarded. "who the fucking ell are you" is way better for that kind of treatment. It's bold and aggressive and the ultimate when it comes to putting people back where they belong.

I doubt most people who were singing it had their tongue in their cheek. After all, there were also loud chrouses (chorusi? chrousi sounds better doesn't it?) of "who are yer" and "you're not singing anymore". People singing "who are ye" sound and look retarded. "who the fucking ell are you" is way better for that kind of treatment. It's bold and aggressive and the ultimate when it comes to putting people back where they belong.

As songs go we have the best around and that is a fact. So I prefer to take the positives than the negative couple of songs that get aired.

Being ashamed of our support over a couple of songs - how the fuck did the chavs feel.

We made it a good day out and gave the place colour and noise as we always do.

Would rather play to that than to a colourless, silent,half empty end. That would make me ashamed.

Guest Will Warmer
For any twat who was in Cardiff doing that today, please fuck off and support Chelsea.

That is all.

Well someone has already...never mind.