You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

harry kewells got wa????

Guest laydeescouse

Guest laydeescouse

can any1 believe the stupidness of sheree kewell last night on ''im an x list celebrity please hire me''?? saying live on tv tha harr kewells got stretch marks oh my god woman did she realise tha he has got to go into work today?? and then says tha he always dreams of goin an playin in europe? an then tha harry never watches football !! does she want the whole world to think hes a graham le saux wannabe?? next she will say tha he wears her thongs !!!

i like the girl but she has really gotta keep her trap shut or he will b hangin from the shankly gates by his little sumo hairstyle by next week !!!

tut tut tut

Guest laydeescouse
I doubt he'll get ripped for it as I'd imagine most of our players have better things to do than watch any of that reality TV shite...

i bet most of em watch it, unless wer on thers not much else xcept top gear !!

I'll stay at Anfield: Kewell

28 Nov 05

HARRY Kewell has revealed that he would be happy to spend the rest of his days at Liverpool, as the Socceroo moves into the home straight of his rehabilitation from his long-standing injuries.

Kewell was reacting to comments made by his wife, actress Sheree Murphy, on the reality show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, in which she seemed to suggest he would like a move away from Anfield.

Speaking to the club website, Kewell said: "I've always said, ever since I was young and also during my time at Leeds, that I'd like to one day play over there [continental Europe] and I'm quite sure a lot of other players have said the same at some point or another.

"However, I'm here to do a job for Liverpool and if I remain here for the rest of my career then that would be fine by me. This is a great club and it was fantastic to be out there again in front of that crowd against Betis the other night.

"The fans are so fanatical about the team and the team just love playing in front of them. Together with the wonderful facilities and everything else, we've got such a great set-up here. It's everything a footballer could wish for."

Speaking about his fitness, Kewell said: "I'm still not totally in the clear from the injury. It's been a difficult time, but with the physios and the doctors I am working every hour.

"I've had problems now for just over a year with this injury but crying about it won't do any good. There's been times when I've wanted to but you just have to get on with it.

"I am very confident in my own ability and once I'm fully fit I believe I have a lot to offer.

"I'm almost right, it's just a case of getting over these last few hurdles now, but I am getting closer and have to keep working hard."

Kewell also revealed he would love to get a chance to play for Liverpool in another Champions League final, to expunge the memory of his injury-plagued cameo in May when he was forced off early in the match.

"The only way I can erase that bad memory is to help Liverpool get back there and win it again," he said.

"We've got a lot of strong players and with a manager like Rafa this team is capable of anything, so who knows? Paris in May sounds nice and hopefully we can do it."

But he added: "It's a long season and we must not get ahead of ourselves. The team is playing well at the moment but there is a tough period coming up and this is where we need to be strong as a group.

"It's important we stick together and give 110 per cent in every game. That's the only way we'll win all these games."

Yawn!, Time for fatboy to do his talking on the pitch.

I think he did well against City. Im not gonna say he turned the game around but the game changed when he come on.

He was a better type of player for that 2. half.

Poor Zenden btw who was playing better and better and then managed to injury himself after the game. :wallbutt:

28 Nov 05

HARRY Kewell has revealed that he would be happy to spend the rest of his days at Liverpool, as the Socceroo moves into the home straight of his rehabilitation from his long-standing injuries.

Kewell was reacting to comments made by his wife, actress Sheree Murphy, on the reality show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, in which she seemed to suggest he would like a move away from Anfield.

Speaking to the club website, Kewell said: "I've always said, ever since I was young and also during my time at Leeds, that I'd like to one day play over there [continental Europe] and I'm quite sure a lot of other players have said the same at some point or another.

"However, I'm here to do a job for Liverpool and if I remain here for the rest of my career then that would be fine by me. This is a great club and it was fantastic to be out there again in front of that crowd against Betis the other night.

"The fans are so fanatical about the team and the team just love playing in front of them. Together with the wonderful facilities and everything else, we've got such a great set-up here. It's everything a footballer could wish for."

Speaking about his fitness, Kewell said: "I'm still not totally in the clear from the injury. It's been a difficult time, but with the physios and the doctors I am working every hour.

"I've had problems now for just over a year with this injury but crying about it won't do any good. There's been times when I've wanted to but you just have to get on with it.

"I am very confident in my own ability and once I'm fully fit I believe I have a lot to offer.

"I'm almost right, it's just a case of getting over these last few hurdles now, but I am getting closer and have to keep working hard."

Kewell also revealed he would love to get a chance to play for Liverpool in another Champions League final, to expunge the memory of his injury-plagued cameo in May when he was forced off early in the match.

"The only way I can erase that bad memory is to help Liverpool get back there and win it again," he said.

"We've got a lot of strong players and with a manager like Rafa this team is capable of anything, so who knows? Paris in May sounds nice and hopefully we can do it."

But he added: "It's a long season and we must not get ahead of ourselves. The team is playing well at the moment but there is a tough period coming up and this is where we need to be strong as a group.

"It's important we stick together and give 110 per cent in every game. That's the only way we'll win all these games."

Fuck off Rashid. Are you sucking Kewell's cock or something? Because if you are I will have to tell your 'fit bird' that you are doing the dirty on her..............

28 Nov 05

So now he's publicly calling his wife a liar while she's out of the country and can't defend herself?

Fuck off Rashid. Are you sucking Kewell's cock or something? Because if you are I will have to tell your 'fit bird' that you are doing the dirty on her..............

You wont have to. Mrs Kewell in Harry's not missing me at all - he's got Rashid revelation ;) /could get the viewing figures into double figures (or the combined IQ's of the viewers O_o