You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nott'm Forest (A) - Sat 2nd Mar 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

8 minutes ago, Moo said:

The bit I saw he never said a word, in fact totally straight batted the interviewer who wanted him to be wound up.

He clearly was wound up though and didnt want to talk about the ref. They can fuck off trying to pin that on Tierney. If it is about us not giving the ball back, he wasn't that arsed when they did it to us in the first half. Even then, it was a good couple of minutes before the goal. Minutes they spent time wasting.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Ha ha. Forest bench having a go at Van Dijk. What about Danilo’s rugby tackle on Danns, you pricks.

That was an outrageous foul on Danns, I simply cannot understand how that is allowed to go - both hands around him, hauling him to the floor.

41 minutes ago, stringvest said:

They were moaning that when Konate went down in our penalty area, they had the ball.  Then we didn't give the ball back and went and scored.  To be fair, we'd be accusing the referee and the whole world of corruption and stitching us up if it had happened to us.

He did the exact some thing to us at the start of the second half when we had the ball. Myself and macallister were going fucking mad over it and he was gesticulating about the penalty area as though to suggest there was some shit rule that we’re not aware of. He applied that consistently in both scenarios anyway despite being a shit manc cunt 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, stringvest said:

They were moaning that when Konate went down in our penalty area, they had the ball.  Then we didn't give the ball back and went and scored.  To be fair, we'd be accusing the referee and the whole world of corruption and stitching us up if it had happened to us.

Neither tussle was a penalty - even stevens.

Earlier in the second half we had the ball when the ref stopped play for a Forest head injury - which wasn't.

Play starts with Forest with the ball.  I was fuming.

So, yes, even stevens on both counts.

They can't ignore one and cry about the other.

And they lost 0-1.

5 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

He did the exact some thing to us at the start of the second half when we had the ball. Myself and macallister were going fucking mad over it and he was gesticulating about the penalty area as though to suggest there was some shit rule that we’re not aware of. He applied that consistently in both scenarios anyway despite being a shit manc cunt 

I think there is some shit rule saying you don’t have to give the ball back when the head contact happens in the area.  

5 minutes ago, aws said:

I think there is some shit rule saying you don’t have to give the ball back when the head contact happens in the area.  

I think it must be that it goes back to the goalie even if the opponent has the ball. That’s what happened in both cases today 

However, the ball is dropped for the goalkeeper (regardless of which team last touched the ball) if, when the referee stopped play:

the last touch was in the penalty area or

the ball was in the penalty area (whether on the ground or in the air)

(Didn't see a minute of the game today so no idea if this is what happened but thems the rules anyway)

Fuck Forest, fuck the whole city of Nottingham the scab loving twats

Ode To A Scab

After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad, and the vampire, He had some awful substance left with which He made a scab. A scab is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a waterlogged brain, and a combination backbone made of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles.

When a scab comes down the street, men turn their backs and angels weep in heaven, and the devil shuts the gates of hell to keep him out. No man has a right to scab as long as there is a pool of water deep enough to drown his body in, or a rope long enough to hang his carcass with. Judas Iscariot was a gentleman compared with a scab. For betraying his Master, he had character enough to hang himself. A scab hasn't.

Esau sold his birthright for a mess of pottage. Judas Iscariot sold his savior for thirty pieces of silver. Benedict Arnold sold his country for a promise of a commission in the British Army. The modern strikebreaker sells his birthright, his country, his wife, his children, and his fellow men for an unfulfilled promise from his employer, trust, or corporation

Solidarity wins

1 hour ago, Carra_is_legend said:

As others have pointed out, me and my 13 year old celebrated first and then both of us paused to see if he was offside or if there was a push or some shit.

VAR, fucking VAR.

My 15 year old did celebrate, I did not because of VAR obviously and well because the cat was sleeping on my knees…

You can feel the belief and determination in this team. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, stringvest said:

They did exactly that earlier in the game.

22 minutes ago, Torvald Utne said:

However, the ball is dropped for the goalkeeper (regardless of which team last touched the ball) if, when the referee stopped play:

the last touch was in the penalty area or

the ball was in the penalty area (whether on the ground or in the air)

(Didn't see a minute of the game today so no idea if this is what happened but thems the rules anyway)

Yep, them's the rules:

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 19.42.08.png