You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

17 minutes ago, Razoray said:

They definitely are struggling to score first so thought 7/1 was huge. Would I be devastated if City don't get a winner? No I would not. 

Do I think I will be €160 better off in an hour? Yes I do. 

Screenshot_20240205_210158_Chrome.jpg

Easy money.

I guess we have to ask ourselves if we'd have taken the cheats being 2 points behind us at this point of the season with 1 game in hand when they still have to come to Anfield. We probably would. As sickening as yesterday's excuse of a performance was. It's still in our hands. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Redder Lurtz said:

I guess we have to ask ourselves if we'd have taken the cheats being 2 points behind us at this point of the season with 1 game in hand when they still have to come to Anfield. We probably would. As sickening as yesterday's excuse of a performance was. It's still in our hands. 

We will drop more points. Not sure if they will. 

Never say never but City are massive favourites for the title. If we'd have won yesterday, it would have been a huge catalyst for us but we ended up putting in a confidence draining show of ineptitude.

Yesterday was pivotal.

3 minutes ago, KevieG said:

It's the necessity to be practically perfect that is the fucking killer. 

That's not sport. 

I can see why Klopp wants to go. 

Yeah. It is totally draining.

Here we are down because we have lost our 2nd game and it is fucking Feb.

When we won title in 1990 we got 79 pts.....a number of Demento's manc sides got less than 80 or low 80's and won it....Their treble winning side in 1999 got 79 pts.

Sadly the bar has been pushed up to soul crushing levels by the cheats and the relentless nature of it is totally draining.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

We'll have to beat the cheats...nobody else is going to do it.

Not only do we have to beat them, but in all likelihood win every remaining game. If we are to drop any more points, it’ll have to be on a weekend where City have already done so - they will 100% capitalise if it’s the other way around.

9 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

We will drop more points. Not sure if they will. 

Looking at the fixture list, they’ll go top at the end of February, but their March is pretty difficult. Manchester derby, then us, then Brighton and then Arsenal all in a 4 week period.

And so it begins. City start an

amazing 16 game unbeaten run on their charge to another title.

How do they do it? 
Absolutely sickening.  

14 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

I've never been more confident about something than us winning the league this season. I'm telling you we'll win it by at least 7 points.

I'm also an incurable optimist so there's that to take into account. 

hey im with you then again im on crack

21 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

is exactly right. In our hands. Win all games and we win the Prem