You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures 2021/22

Vincent Vega

3 hours ago, Grinch said:

United have an extremely easy start then play Spurs, City, Arsenal, Chelsea and ourselves in the space of six games around October/November.

Fully expect them to be all giddy and then 15 points behind City before Xmas.

And 21 behind us, right? 

We have to play everybody twice,just like everybody else. If we aren't up to it then it falls on the players,manager and owners for us falling short. And UEFA and FIFA for allowing crooks to run English football clubs and not punishing them when they break rules that others follow. Apart from that,all is grand.

• 2 weeks later...

This upcoming season, they've actually put some nice games in the time range (March - April) I would normally come to Europe to watch some football whilst on annual leave

In the 2019/20 season, the best I got was West Ham & Bournemouth plus Atlectico in the Champions League

If I could go this season, I would get filth utd on March 19 plus the Ev on April 23, plus the QF of the Champions League and maybe even the SF of the Champions League

Oh well, looks like the its the 2022/23 season for me

• 9 months later...

Unbelievable that they only allow 2 full days of rest after a cup final, to then have us playing Southampton away. This fucking league is killing a fair and balanced fight for a title, to fit it around fucking cunting shithouse live football and wanting to show every bastard game live. This game should be played on the Wednesday, simple as. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chip Butty said:

Unbelievable that they only allow 2 full days of rest after a cup final, to then have us playing Southampton away. This fucking league is killing a fair and balanced fight for a title, to fit it around fucking cunting shithouse live football and wanting to show every bastard game live. This game should be played on the Wednesday, simple as. 

Is right.

It's a fucking joke.

36 minutes ago, Razoray said:

Why couldn't we play Southampton on the Wednesday? The Wolves game is Sunday so it would give us 4 days between the cup final and Southhampton and again 4 days after Southampton to the final league game. Weird bastards

The Europa League final is at 8, and UEFA told the league that they could fuck off showing it live at the same time.

• Upvote 1

On 28/04/2022 at 20:58, Chip Butty said:

In fairness, if the title is looking good it’ll be a heavy rotated side for the far lower stakes of an FA Cup final, which will be entirely understandable. I still don’t see why the final has to be played the weekend before the end of the season. I get the CL final is on the weekend after, but it used to be FA Cup on the Saturday with the CL the following Wednesday - put the last set of league fixtures on Saturday instead of Sunday and just fucking invert the old FA Cup / CL order. The FA Cup final would be much better on Wednesday evening rather than the same day as a slate of top flight fixtures forcing the finalist’s games to be postponed and crammed in, which is utterly shit.