You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:All the headlines were about him. its a calculated plan with him all the time. Fuck him. 

This is the gobshite that “shushed” our fans, who took off down the touch line at Old Toilet when Porto scored, gouged an opponents eye in a fracas between those on the touch line and got a perfectly innocent physio sacked, and he wonders why his fucking card is marked?

He knew there were well beaten and it could’ve been worse.

Standard tactics to deflect attention away from his team.

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The little tramp was just deflecting the attention away from our win and dominance. All the headlines were about him. its a calculated plan with him all the time. Fuck him. 

He reckons we're his rivals for the title and is trying to get under Jurgen's skin. His comments about subs, injuries etc -all aimed at Jurgen. Pathetic mind-games which the media will lap up and Jurgen will laugh off. 

14 hours ago, aws said:

He reckons we're his rivals for the title and is trying to get under Jurgen's skin. His comments about subs, injuries etc -all aimed at Jurgen. Pathetic mind-games which the media will lap up and Jurgen will laugh off. 

If he got a result he’d have been lauded as a genius by the media that lap up his garbage / bike. 
 He was a couple of minutes away from doing just that. He’s fuming - it’s great. 

I finished watching "all or nothing" spurs during the week and I can understand his rant at the end. In the show every game he has to try talk and motivate his team of loosers, apart from 1 or 2 the whole team are fragile mentally and it doesn't take much for the heads to go down. 

A goal of bad decision against them and they give up. Seems to be a Tottenham trait. It was a real eye opening background revile. I'd love to have son but the rest they can keep. 

Great result and a sicking blow to they're hopes and dreams again delivered by the reds. 

giphy-2 (2).gif

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Butch said:

I finished watching "all or nothing" spurs during the week and I can understand his rant at the end. In the show every game he has to try talk and motivate his team of loosers, apart from 1 or 2 the whole team are fragile mentally and it doesn't take much for the heads to go down. 

A goal of bad decision against them and they give up. Seems to be a Tottenham trait. It was a real eye opening background revile. I'd love to have son but the rest they can keep. 

Great result and a sicking blow to they're hopes and dreams again delivered by the reds. 

giphy-2 (2).gif

Yeah one of the journos post game pretty much tweeted

After 90 mins of fighting, Spurs finally realise they are Spurs

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Basically saying he should not have won and poor Flick should have.

Also, apparently genius OLG has joined in saying Anfield getting fans is unfair advantage.

If Manchester denizens weren’t all at bukake parties all the time they wouldn’t be in lockdown...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

From the Beeb text, spurs - Foxes :

Post update

Tottenham 0-0 Leicester

Tottenham have already seen more of the opposition box in the opening four minutes today than they did in the entirety of their game against Liverpool.

Bit of a dour game this, Leicester seem to be having the majority of the ball.

On 19/12/2020 at 09:11, Butch said:

That used to be us a few years ago.  If we had a one-goal lead going into the final 15 minutes, players and fans would all start shitting themselves.  Klopp didn't sulk about that lack of mental strength; he changed it.