You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronasaints

Bruce Spanner

I'm going to give blood a week on Saturday because my anti-bodies are high after having Covid. I care about other human beings and hope we all live a lovely beautiful great life as hard as it will be. I started the covid thread with my sincere best wishes to everyone. 

Some others cry about wearing a mask and want herd immunity to rip through the weak and vulnerable.

Levels. 

• Upvote 1

I don't want to speak too soon but my Ma has definitely got better. She still says she feels 'terrible' but she sounds a lot better than she did over the weekend. I had to end the call with her because she said holding to phone up was proving unbearable - she'd swapped hands to speak on the phone four times in ten minutes.

Surprisingly she's not suffered any shortness of breath, mainly headaches, strength loss, things taste of metal and body aches. Hopefully she's on an upward curve.

11 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I don't want to speak too soon but my Ma has definitely got better. She still says she feels 'terrible' but she sounds a lot better than she did over the weekend. I had to end the call with her because she said holding to phone up was proving unbearable - she'd swapped hands to speak on the phone four times in ten minutes.

Surprisingly she's not suffered any shortness of breath, mainly headaches, strength loss, things taste of metal and body aches. Hopefully she's on an upward curve.

She's lay next to me and said stop talking  about her on'tinternet

Nah glad shes getting better mate. has she been drinking the lemon water? 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She's lay next to me and said stop talking  about her on'tinternet

Nah glad shes getting better mate. has she been drinking the lemon water? 

Yes she is drinking more water, just not eating very much as she said it all tastes like metal. She had a few white chocolate buttons and she said it was like eating ball bearings.

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

Yes she is drinking more water, just not eating very much as she said it all tastes like metal. She had a few white chocolate buttons and she said it was like eating ball bearings.

She'll be sound mate. Is she on snapchat? 

20 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

That's good news mate. Really good news.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

She'll be sound mate. Is she on snapchat? 

haha she barely knows how to use Facebook. If she got accounts to snapchat, twitter and tiktok I think it would melt her brain.

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

That's good news mate. Really good news.

It is, my sister has made a full recovery too so either it was a mild strain or they're not telling me they work for the avengers.