You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Yeah but she said it in a hushed tone to make it sound like she's really concerned.

They actually read out texts from people saying it's great to have a health secretary who cares. 

Unfuckingbelievable. 

1 hour ago, Redder Lurtz said:

This health minister is an absolute waste of space. 

"What are you doing about NHS waiting lists?"

"They're too high, that is why Rishi has made it a priority"

"They've gone up significantly since he made them a priority"

"Yes there are no easy answers but as health secretary it's my priority to tackle this."

Great, sounds good then. 

Cunts 

Imagine in a normal job coming out with this shit. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, sir roger said:

It blows my mind that I did more preparation for my quarterly appraisal with my area director than these bastards appear to do in running the country.

Probably because there's no jeopardy with them. You'll lose your job, whereas they usually end up with directorships.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

so how the fuck are we going to hire the likes of cleaners.carers etc?

Bound to be enough psychopaths and sociopaths we can put into positions of trust working with the most vulnerable in society who aren't bothered about leaving family behind.

• Upvote 1

labour MP for Rotherham Sarah Champion asked the prime minister how he can justify taking food from the poorest children in her constituency as in March the government is set to end the household Support Scheme which could end about 12,000 free school meals for the poorest children.

Charlie’s giving whoever the fuck this Tory clown (Charle Heaton-Harris, Northern Ireland Secretary) a first class rogering on BBC Breakfast at the moment. 

To be fair, he’s been sent out to try and defend the governments current record without the skill set to turn the murkiest of water into wine. 

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Emergency press conference at 11am.

Sunak appears before Covid enquiry Monday already a condemned man by the evidence.

The Tories are at war and the letters are going in and another leadership contest looks possible.

Nothing is going to get any better.

General election?

If I was him I'd call one and scorch earth the motherfuckers. 

49cbefe3f0de65662e344990588a61b3.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Section_31 said:

If I was him I'd call one and scorch earth the motherfuckers. 

49cbefe3f0de65662e344990588a61b3.gif

Johnson has just totally thrown him under a bus in the enquiry and Monday they’ll just turn the screw on him and lay the blame of countless deaths at his door through his actions.

i think most likely it’ll be that Parliament will remain open over an extended period to ‘debate’ the options.

It won’t be enough, he’s toast.

They're obsessed with punishing the poor and disabled and immigration of all types. Is the electorate outside of their own core voter's really that arsed? Cost of living crisis, economy flat lining, no growth so historically high taxes, NHS crisis, social care crisis, two majors wars, climate change etc. Nope let's force the disabled to work and persecute asylum seeks fleeing war torn regions.

I assume this is all part of a desperate deflection policy to distract from their disastrous regime?

I thought Brexit was meant to fix this?

• Upvote 1