You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Seems the speakers of the house exist purely to back the tories. I understand what is alleged was not said we all know it's hard to discern things in a noisy environment! how can she say it was not said then. He clearly stated audio recordings prove it was said. 

i cant actually believe he is a labour mp

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

What the fuck?

I love the exaggerated gasp of the woman behind him, I thought she was going to faint and have to be revived with smelling salts for a moment there.

Mixed feelings about this, because on the one hand it's an appalling thing for a Home Secretary to say in public, but on the other hand I do want more honesty in politics.

NEW: Senior govt source tells me Conservative Party been told to be ready for a election from Jan 1st, with Issac Levido, Tory campaign director currently in No 10, joining CCHQ on that date full time. More on @skynews at 10 in couple of mins.

Looks like with the bribes today that the Tories are going for a snap election 

Just watching press review on sky news.

I know she is a "journalist" not a tory politician but fucking hell that Amanda Platell is one horrible, horrible cunt.

When you hear people like her talk you get to really understand how they think and how we then see the shite the likes of the daily mail publish.

• Upvote 1

On 22/11/2023 at 12:48, A Red said:

Cornwall the poorest County in the uk not even worth fitting it all on the map

As I take great pleasure in reminding my cunt tory councillor M-I-L, Cornwall desperately relies on fishing and tourism, voted brexit which has had a negative impact on both, still vote tory and always moan about anyone coming into the county. 

They’re fucking idiots lucky enough to live in a beautiful place. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

As I take great pleasure in reminding my cunt tory councillor M-I-L, Cornwall desperately relies on fishing and tourism, voted brexit which has had a negative impact on both, still vote tory and always moan about anyone coming into the county. 

They’re fucking idiots lucky enough to live in a beautiful place. 

I hear you but, they were lied to with regard to fishing. Rates for cottages have gone sky high, that's greed not brexit it's been down to demand.

The bubble is bursting as said greed has resulted in lower demand.

9 minutes ago, A Red said:

I hear you but, they were lied to with regard to fishing. Rates for cottages have gone sky high, that's greed not brexit it's been down to demand.

The whole country was lied to about Brexit, I’m sorry but I struggle to find sympathy for that level of stupidity. 

You can’t deny (alongside greed) that Brexit has had a negative impact on the whole county across virtually every sector. 

8 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

The whole country was lied to about Brexit, I’m sorry but I struggle to find sympathy for that level of stupidity. 

You can’t deny (alongside greed) that Brexit has had a negative impact on the whole county across virtually every sector. 

Brexit has made no impact on tourism, don't know about other areas.

26 minutes ago, A Red said:

Boris johnson told the people of Cornwall, once we left the eu,they would get exactly the amount of money.

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Ok

Obviously I'm talking from my experience. Covid was a major factor, when people couldn't go abroad all the booking agencies inflated their prices and they still haven't come down. I think the county is now seeing the negative effects of greed

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

Obviously I'm talking from my experience. Covid was a major factor, when people couldn't go abroad all the booking agencies inflated their prices and they still haven't come down. I think the county is now seeing the negative effects of greed

I’d say brexit, covid and the G7 at Carbis Bay have all fucked it up.