You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

I freely admit I have no legal training, but I am not convinced that the three most senior judges in this country's in depth judgement on the safety of our asylum seekers at the hands of Rwanda's regime will be swayed by putting up a new banner at Kigali Airport proclaiming

' RWANDA -SAFE COUNTRY '

• Upvote 4

Sunak is a horrible little rat.....his behaviour again today is just pathetic.

You can see how the privileged little tosser is throwing his toys around because he can't have his own way - and fuck me does that nark the little cunt - hates it, and it is ooozing out of him.

And of course when he is quite rightly under the hammer his stock response in that whiny, irritating voice of his that he uses like a child going 'ner ner ner ner ner ner' is to try and turn the spotlight on labour.

Sunak's crucial admission

34ffac2f-7f37-4fd4-a556-a1061819b8d0.jpg

Henry Zeffman

Chief political correspondent

The fact that Rishi Sunak called a press conference at such short notice is evidence that he and his team do grasp the political peril he is now in.

But he wasn't keen to acknowledge it at the podium.

After his passionate defence of the proposed legislation, the prime minister repeatedly avoided questions by journalists which pointed to the intensifying questions about his leadership, instead urging them to ask the Labour Party about their position on the Rwanda scheme (they are opposed).

43 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Why am I getting the sense that they cut this deal over the phone with someone who's actually in Nigeria?

Nah it been done with someone in Rwanda that will spend 100ml of that money on sone contracts with a few firms owned by the right tory donors 

• Upvote 2