You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Newmarket Town Council voted overwhelmingly for Hancock to resign last night. Some scathing speeches apparently. All the Tories present (two of the most recognisable didn’t show up) voted ‘Yes’ loudly and there was one abstention. The abstention was an independent councillor. 

I'd imagine in Hancocks mind the people of Newmarket can go fuck themselves, small fish now. Hancock's now a global TV and media star in his own head and riches and stardom await. Unfortunately for us that future is not as preposterous as it should be. 

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'd imagine in Hancocks mind the people of Newmarket can go fuck themselves, small fish now. Hancock's now a global TV and media star in his own head and riches and stardom await. Unfortunately for us that future is not as preposterous as it should be. 

Nah, Newmarket is what made him. All the horse racing pals he has there include that Sheikh who was gonna buy LFC from Moores in 2007 and is always abducting his kids and flying them back to Dubai. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Nah, Newmarket is what made him. All the horse racing pals he has there include that Sheikh who was gonna buy LFC from Moores in 2007 and is always abducting his kids and flying them back to Dubai. 

Yeah some right players there.

Again that cunt Hancock getting £400000 for being a complete failure at everything he did and probably going on to make even more money, should (but it won't) once and for all time bury the absolute lie that we live in a meritocracy. *

* I could have mentioned numerous Tory cunts who have made a lot of money recently, but Hancock, is actually being asked if he should keep the £400000 he has "earned" whilst not doing his actualy job. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-says-abortion-rights-are-a-cult-of-death_uk_6385d43ce4b06ef4a547e9ef?utm_campaign=share_twitter&ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

The haunted victorian pencil displaying his Christian credentials again. Obviously when he's not profiteering off abortion pills he's anti-choice for women, even where pregnancy is a result of rape.

27 minutes ago, skend04 said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-says-abortion-rights-are-a-cult-of-death_uk_6385d43ce4b06ef4a547e9ef?utm_campaign=share_twitter&ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

The haunted victorian pencil displaying his Christian credentials again. Obviously when he's not profiteering off abortion pills he's anti-choice for women, even where pregnancy is a result of rape.

What a fucking bellend he is.   

35 minutes ago, skend04 said:

He probably has shares in some nhs outsourced maternity clinic. Or wants to bring back orphanages or something. Luckily in this country he's an outlier. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/nov/29/thurrock-council-admits-disastrous-investments-caused-500m-deficit

This is madness. Austerity forced councils like Thurrock to borrow and invest in local ventures and now it's basically bankrupt. Other local authorities leant money to Thurrock so no doubt this will have implications far outside the immediate council.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

He probably has shares in some nhs outsourced maternity clinic. Or wants to bring back orphanages or something. Luckily in this country he's an outlier. 

Was proven that his companies held shares in companies who make the morning after pill. 

More than happy to profit from abortion but fuck any woman who may desperately need one following rape or incest. 

He’s a vile, despicable cunt of the highest order. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

That horrible little cunt Sunak was especially irritating and objectionable in PMQ's today.

Fucking rat bastard.

Can’t justify nurses pay rises but can allow 1.3 million of tax payers money to go towards a vanity sculpture in the downing st garden 

On 29/11/2022 at 11:46, Gnasher said:

He is an absolute cunt but frankly if it is a straight choice between him becoming a minor 'celebrity' and lining his pockets from appearing on tv shows, in magazines and on radio shows etc for the hard of thinking or him having a role in the government of this country then i'll take the former - it's better for all.

6 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I mean, 68% of men are obese or overweight. That's a fact. As I always say, you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

You are one sneering cunt. This is a fact and not opinion. Now Fuck Off.

You trot out this " I only defend myself" shite when you get in a row, and then off the cuff label people " fat cunts". Just defending yourself I guess?

Don't reply, I don't care. Just fuck off. You are dishonest on every level and I won't engage with you.

• Downvote 1