Quantcast
Geordie Arabia - Page 7 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Turdseye

Geordie Arabia

15 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Never should be allowed to sportwash their brutality.

Why would this matter when our government sells them weapons to commit this brutality?  Football rulers morals are no better.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Why would this matter when our government sells them weapons to commit this brutality?  Football rulers morals are no better.

Our government shouldn't be selling them weapons but then if you sold someone a kitchen knife legitimately and he went on a stabbing spree and became known as say the Butcher of Yemen or he used that knife to kill and dismember someone who said things he didn't like would that be your fault for selling him the knife. Governments and power do terrible shit doesn't mean we should give them every opportunity to do what the fuck they like, especially things like buying into our sports to sell themselves as winners. I'd think exactly the same if they bought our club id walk away.

I think the PL's 'objection' to this deal was the Saudi's have proven links to, ahem, pirated transmissions of games and, as the Saudi's revoked BeIn Sports license, there was no way games could legitimately be shown in the country.

Of course that doesnt mean some arrangement couldnt have been made but it seems to me the Saudi's thought they could cock a snoot at the PL and do what they want.

Ive a couple of friends who are toon fans and they are just desparate to get rid of Ashley. We've discussed it and Ive pointed out the Saudi's arent a good advert for Newcastle but they see Ashley as a bigger millstone.

• Upvote 1

So nearly 12 years on from when he first announced he was going to sell up, Mike Ashley is still in charge!

I can understand why the fans would want 'anyone but Ashley' in charge. It must feel like ground hog day for the Geordies.  

2 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

The hatred for Ashley by Geordies is something to behold. I wonder if it bothers him. 

In any case there will be more than a few tears dripping into pints of Newcastle Broon this week. 

He's hated as he was meant to be a massive Newcastle fan but instead of doing everything in his power to make them a success he's turned out to be a monumental cunt, that appears to care little about the club.

19 hours ago, Anubis said:

We run FIFA, UEFA, the FA and the PL don’t you know.

It’s miraculous how we simultaneously keep Everton down and stop them being successful but at the same time we’re terrified by the imminent prospect of Moshiri and Usmanov usurping us as the biggest team in Liverpool. 

1 hour ago, Elite said:

He's hated as he was meant to be a massive Newcastle fan but instead of doing everything in his power to make them a success he's turned out to be a monumental cunt, that appears to care little about the club.

The funny thing is he actually spent a lot of money at times, it was mostly just wasted. 

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

The funny thing is he actually spent a lot of money at times, it was mostly just wasted. 

This is a fella who gave Pardew a 5 year contract. Glad they haven't got Saudis in but I do support them trying to get that fucker out. I cant believe he has lasted so long. 

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This is a fella who gave Pardew a 5 year contract. Glad they haven't got Saudis in but I do support them trying to get that fucker out. I cant believe he has lasted so long. 

He's done stupider things than that, like giving Joke In Here the manager's job with Dennis Wise as the DoF.

I'm not sure Newcastle get anything for having the Sports Direct logo all over St James' Park. Basically it's free advertising for the owner's company.

2 hours ago, Reds4Life said:

Duncan Oldham will finish his Koptalk book before Mike Ashley sells Newcastle

Ever spotted in the same place at the same time?

I always found the people of Newcastle hit and miss. If you get a good one they are boss like. 

One Christmas we did a food bank collection, where everyone on my team brought a food item in each day, like an advent calendar. We were gonna drop it off at the local food bank a week or two before Christmas. 

Some cunt started his own rival one for animals as people can look after themselves and animals can't. 

Always looked at them suspiciously since then. 

Always shocked me how many people donated to the animals and out right refused to help a person. 

Made up they are shit 

2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Ever spotted in the same place at the same time?

Ashley may be a thoroughgoing bastard, but comparing him to Oldham is harsh.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

8 year contract.

13 minutes ago, Horus said:

8 year contract.

It only ended this year as well.  They’ve been paying him since the sacking.

1 hour ago, John102 said:

I always found the people of Newcastle hit and miss. If you get a good one they are boss like. 

This is so true. Take my bird’s dad for example. He’s as sound a fella you could ever meet. Her mum however... PURE CUNT WITH LASHINGS OF FUCK OFF FAT BASTARD.