Quantcast
Alisson Becker - Page 24 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
viRdjil

Alisson Becker

Yeah, there's other considerations to make, including when doing per 90, for anything close to accurate. In this case, I think only saves and catches change. In this case, probably because he faces more per 90 in Bilbao. Without knowing quality of shot or cross, which they didn't offer, no big deal.

Clearances are telling. We're looking for a sweeper keeper with fast distribution and Alisson is well ahead. The problem with these comparisons is they don't appear to account for the system the keeper will be playing in. In our system, Alisson fits like a glove.

Clearances are telling. We're looking for a sweeper keeper with fast distribution and Alisson is well ahead. The problem with these comparisons is they don't appear to account for the system the keeper will be playing in. In our system, Alisson fits like a glove.

Honestly I couldn't give 2 fucks about a keeper's distribution, I just want the fucker to make some saves and not fuck us in the arse. Anything else is a bonus.

• Upvote 1

Honestly I couldn't give 2 fucks about a keeper's distribution, I just want the fucker to make some saves and not fuck us in the arse. Anything else is a bonus.

It's so incredibly important, though. It's one of the ways we will beat defensive teams and create space.

What? Top of the line keepers give you both.

Unless of course he does not want it it seems strange we haven't given the lad number 1.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/311437-alisson-fabinho-liverpool-squad-numbers

I think this has already been covered, there was something about him not taking the 1 jersey so as not to heap the misery on to Karius, a gesture of goodwill from Allison to Karius.

I think this has already been covered, there was something about him not taking the 1 jersey so as not to heap the misery on to Karius, a gesture of goodwill from Allison to Karius.

Fair do's.

Very impressive all round.  That Zaha shot he held easily was very nice indeed.  200 plus fucking games watching Mignolet with complete tards telling me he was a top six keeper.  Well now you get to watch a top keeper for 200 plus and hopefully many more.