You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reebok Classics and Canons at Dawn. WBA v LFC. 21/4/18 12.30 The Hawthorns

Days like today happen. We almost pulled it off - three reserve defenders in our back four yet still 2-0 up with ten minutes to go.

No injuries from what I could see, which is as important as the result. We’ll still get top four at a relative canter.

I'm sorry I can't excuse it as easily as that. Just putting aside the fact the ref was diabolical we were awful today against a piss poor team,  An early goal just encouraged us to play with no tempo and invite them to look for something from a set-piece. They missed a sitter to level before the break but even that didn't act us a wake up call. Even when Mo brilliantly doubled the lead we still managed to gift them a couple . VVD at fault for the fist missing his header, then playing them all onside. Lovren missed his interception for their second. Karius was grim in most of what he had to do , which was precious little,  Minds on Tuesday of course but a solid effort today would have been the best preparation not that timid shit show.

You can’t always get what you want can you? Fucking annoying losing a two goal lead in the last 20. Some right spoilt whingers on here though. I think I’ll give these fuckers and this manager the benefit of the doubt bearing in mind how boss we’ve been in Europe

It's the 10th time dropping points from a winning position, this season.

• Upvote 1

11 draws...we probably if we are gonna want to win title in coming years need to get those draws down to 6/7 and convert those 4/5 games into wins.

We are getting harder to beat as evidenced by just 4 defeats and only 1 of them to a shite team which is a big improvement on recent years....how many times have we lost time and time again to shite over recent years.

Just a bit of nous and balls away from being proper challengers and hopefully we'll add the players to the squad with that in summer and finally stop relying on sub standard back up/squad players when we rotate/suffer injuries.

As evidenced in the derbies and today when we make wholesale changes we are not quite good enough...if we want to compete fully for the league and europe and do well in the cups we need more quality/experience adding to our options.

Klopp must know this and hopefully in the summer we do what we need to do.

11 draws...we probably if we are gonna want to win title in coming years need to get those draws down to 6/7 and convert those 4/5 games into wins.

We are getting harder to beat as evidenced by just 4 defeats and only 1 of them to a shite team which is a big improvement on recent years....how many times have we lost time and time again to shite over recent years.

Just a bit of nous and balls away from being proper challengers and hopefully we'll add the players to the squad with that in summer and finally stop relying on sub standard back up/squad players when we rotate/suffer injuries.

As evidenced in the derbies and today when we make wholesale changes we are not quite good enough...if we want to compete fully for the league and europe and do well in the cups we need more quality/experience adding to our options.

Klopp must know this and hopefully in the summer we do what we need to do.

The back up options are piss poor. I am convinced we won’t be in this situation next season though. It’s taken a couple of years but I am utterly on board with what the manager is creating. We are so fucking lucky to have Klopp. I’m really starting to put my faith in him instead of being negative all the time about the yank owners

The back up options are piss poor. I am convinced we won’t be in this situation next season though. It’s taken a couple of years but I am utterly on board with what the manager is creating. We are so fucking lucky to have Klopp. I’m really starting to put my faith in him instead of being negative all the time about the yank owners

He deffo takes minds off the owners...we will see in the summer if those owners give him the backing to push us on won't we. He has done great with a threadbare squad that lacks quality depth in key areas - it is mouthwatering to think what he might achieve with a deeper squad that has more quality.

He might of course yet even achieve something amazing this season with what he has...

Luck runs both ways.

We were extremely fortunate in the Man City tie, which should have been much closer than it ended up being if we hadn't gotten lucky breaks. But then today we were extremely unfortunate, in that a few key calls went against us and we dropped points as a result.

If I had offered you two weeks ago, that we would get lucky in the CL quarterfinal against City, but in return we would be unlucky against West Brom in a game that didn't really mean anything, would you have taken it?

Of course you would have, which means I don't think we can really complain too much here.

They’re bottom of the fucking league, of course they need luck.

They’ve got 5 points from 3 games, they play fucking ugly football but the manager deserves credit.

Every team needs luck. 

The Manager deserves fuck all credit for the continuation of shithouse football the previous two mangers or more have had them playing.  If he keeps his job and gets them promoted next year then he's welcome to all the credit he will deserve.

We've been fucked over by English officiating far more than we've gotten anything from the cunts this year.  Amusingly you bring up two games that didn't have anything to do with the useless cunts.  A tie were we won 5-1.

Evens itself out bollocks.

we would have liked today if we didn't have a champions league game coming up I k ow that shouldn't matter but when a club like ours and players have been starved of success it's hard to not look towers that.

I know we should have won and we should have but yet again we've been shafted by a shit ref performance , I thought we did ok but the postive is hopefully Klopp sees what a fucking liability Moreno is , I would literally play Minglot there than him