You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hudds (H) 28/10/17 15.00 - Who ya gonna call?

Joe Strummer

I'm staying in a flashy hotel in the hills of Vietnam with a rock solid high speed intyweb connection that pissed all over anything available in Aussie,kodi on my mobile and mirroring through a big HD TV.

If it's the usual shower of cunts playing I really don't know if I'll bother showing up for it because I know they probably won't.

• Upvote 1

Mate I could have sworn I heard the Christians playing after the match against Manu. I am near sure that guy posts on here and he is an avid fan of the tunes that are just fucking ace thread.

Hi sho' , was only being facetious to try and get some reps.

I love what George does pushing the local bands ( new and old ) & compared to the identikit Timmy Mallet type bastards around the other grounds he is ace & I dread him going.

I didn't know a Christians' member is on here ( bar the Rev obviously ) , but I have been to see them quite a few times over the years.

Where the fuck is Clyne? Did his legs fall off?

Got the Echo yesterday and saw a headline about injury updates re Lallana , Mane & Clyne. Read the article and there was no mention of Clyne whatsoever. Starting to imagine him being taken a la Stalin's purges & just disappearing.

Got the Echo yesterday and saw a headline about injury updates re Lallana , Mane & Clyne. Read the article and there was no mention of Clyne whatsoever. Starting to imagine him being taken a la Stalin's purges & just disappearing.

Strurridge has probably taken it upon himself to guide Clyne back to full fitness.

• Upvote 3

Clyne a bit mysterious. We miss his solidity although Gomez is growing in the role. Having said that I’d switch Gomez to the middle to partner Matip, and go with TAA at right back.

They are young, but they are good, and the final part they learn better by playing. Whatever Lovren has learned from all his years of playing is not enough!

Looking forward to seeing the team. Surely that’s what we will do, right?

Fucking depressing these injuries. Every player capable of some excitement or changing a game is out barring Saha. And I wonder how effective he'll be on his own without Coutinho or Mane to help him. Huddersfield will come for a point and I don't think they'll need to work too hard to get it. 

Clyne a bit mysterious. We miss his solidity although Gomez is growing in the role. Having said that I’d switch Gomez to the middle to partner Matip, and go with TAA at right back.

They are young, but they are good, and the final part they learn better by playing. Whatever Lovren has learned from all his years of playing is not enough!

Looking forward to seeing the team. Surely that’s what we will do, right?

Yeah I definitely think we are missing clyne more than people expected.

Part of the reason I think moreno is doing better this season is because he isnt being targeted as the weak link anymore.

• Upvote 1

Fucking depressing these injuries. Every player capable of some excitement or changing a game is out barring Saha. And I wonder how effective he'll be on his own without Coutinho or Mane to help him. Huddersfield will come for a point and I don't think they'll need to work too hard to get it.

Don’t worry mate. We have Bobby Firmino to run around up front and do his best not to be incisive or clinical.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would like to see us give 4-2-3-1 a go. That Spurs drubbing could provide the right impetus for a tactical change just like the Arsenal game was for Conte last season.

Yeah thats would suit us better long term imo

We will loose Coutinho in jan or the summer so a 4-2-3-1 with Firmino dropping into the 10 flanked by Salah and Mane with a new striker looks good imo.

Add a partner for Keita and a CB/GK we look much better

Yeah I definitely think we are missing clyne more than people expected.

Part of the reason I think moreno is doing better this season is because he isnt being targeted as the weak link anymore.

When teams start targeting him again (and they will), we will finally know that TAA/Gomez have made it.