You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

His meltdown about the penalty they could have gotten will be fun, especially when he conveniently omits all the biased decision Uncle Moss gave them. Hahahaha, he's gonna have a shit Christmas, out of the cup against a Championship side and conceding a last minute equaliser to ten men Leicester...have it, you fucking tramp. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Funneee will be delighted tonight. We cave in and lose a 2 goal lead due to bad fuck ups, he seems to get off when this happens, it suits his agenda and Spurs win comfortably. He’ll be a happy boy tonight.

Nah, he's a miserable cunt and it is the festive season. he'll be back to reality once he's emptied his sack over a photo of Harry Horse face. 

Fuck me there's some right negative cunts on here, we are playing some of the best football this side has played for many a year and yet it's moan moan fucking moan.

I know it's a pisser when things like last night happen but it wasn't that long ago we used to regularly go to Arsenal (and Stoke) get totally outplayed and a hammering.

We are fourth at the minute and have dropped stupid points but so have Arsenal and Spurs and Chelsea which is why we are all where we are, if we didn't we'd be up with City.

Those three aren't as good as we are well I don't think they are, and Utd are only above us as they can grind results out after spending about half a billion quid to do so, but I know if I was paying who I'd watch.

All these sides vying for top four (yeah it's not great) will drop points and will also go on good runs but I think we are a better bet than any of them to easily get into those top places.

So enjoy the up and downs we've got at the minute as it wasn't that long ago we were losing at home to Wolves with the Hodgson in charge

We have after all only lost I think it's something like four times in 40 odd games isn't it?

Indeed, Sticky.  When in doubt, invoke the Owl.

Ardja currently trying to ring the fire brigade so they can free him as he is trapped in a pool of his own jizz.

Haha. Nelly-Torres was first on the Maguire bandwagon I think... but yes, I think he’s fucking ace. Imagine having a defender who’s fucking dominant in the air...

• Upvote 1