You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

Everton are going to run into a couple of big bummings before long, They are still shit and offer nothing going forward, 

They have the Mancs at home on the 1st of January, Sam will part his fat cheeks for that one, the fucking corrupt ugly fucking inbred twat. 

Guest Pistonbroke

At home, no shots on target, lucky as you can get and they're celebrating a point like a big cup win.

Everton are a total embarrassment.

Drawing against us and Chelsea= a two part Xmas and New Year DVD special. 

At home, no shots on target, lucky as you can get and they're celebrating a point like a big cup win.

Everton are a total embarrassment.

It struck me too, the fans applaudimg a famous goalless draw. I recall a Chris Rock phrase that sums them up , "Low expectation motherfuckers".

We need Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Spurs to drop as many points as possible so thats a good result today. Everton are irrelevant to be honest, Fat Scam will keep them in mid table as he's proven throughout his career that he can't evolve past the plucky underdog.

Chelseas draw today just makes last nights result and draws against Everton and West Brom all the more disappointing. We had hauled ourselves to within a couple of points such that 2 wins in our last 3 games would have put us above them but now we are still 4 points adrift of them.

True enough DS , but all of the others in the top 6 could say exactly the same about their disappointing recent results, Other than City ( and United to an extent ) the rest all have quite a few spotty results.

32% possession and not a shot on target at home - a masterclass from fat sham's bitters.

I played more football than anyone in their squad today, and I’ve mainly been reading my kindle with a cold drink in the blazing sun.

Our blue neighbours will rejoice their brilliant victory (of one point) but Allardyce will slowly squeeze the life out of that club, like he’s done at every single club before. It can’t have been easy going to watch the shit they played before so I can’t even imagine how they’ll manage over the coming months.

Time to up their medication maybe the deluded retards.