You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

No, because you’ve already doubled down on it. You could however pop on twitter and read the Secret Barrister on the subject. Particularly how the current law is inadequate.

As usual, you don't have any opinions of your own. 

As usual, you don't have any opinions of your own.

Oh I do, I think it should be a separate offence like in Scotland. People should be free to go about their business without some dirty cunt taking photos for their wank bank. The current legislation doesn’t protect the public as the voyeurism laws have some limitations.

However you tend not to take on board what I say so I thought the informed opinion of a criminal Barrister might make you chnage your mind. Or you could just call me racist.

Busy or not I don’t know a single police officer that thinks upskirting shouldn’t be a crime. In fact it’s absolutely embarrassing having to explain to women who are genuinely upset that there is precisely nothing we can do about it. I find it astonishing that anyone can even try and make a case that it shouldn’t be a crime. I’d be arguing anyone doing that and thinking it’s acceptable probably has some pretty abhorrent views about what they should or shouldn’t be able to do to women.

• Upvote 4

Busy or not I don’t know a single police officer that thinks upskirting shouldn’t be a crime. In fact it’s absolutely embarrassing having to explain to women who are genuinely upset that there is precisely nothing we can do about it. I find it astonishing that anyone can even try and make a case that it shouldn’t be a crime. I’d be arguing anyone doing that and thinking it’s acceptable probably has some pretty abhorrent views about what they should or shouldn’t be able to do to women.

Spot on officer.

It's just really seedy. For that reason alone, the incurring of criminal liability is warranted.

Plus, if pervs know that they'll get in bother for their seedy ways, it might deter them from being horrid biffs in the first place, rather than in the current state of affairs which largely allows them to act with impunity.

Chope is just your typical Tory MP who holds a massive majority in their constituency. If they all has similar safe seats they'd all act like him otherwise they have to put a lid on it,

The bigger the majority the bigger and more evil they usually are.

No worries.

Even his daughter is pretty much calling him a daft twat on Twitter.

Get real dad - what an ignorant and thoughtless comment. Upskirting can quite easily happen even when women dress conservatively... but the responsibility still lies with the woman? This is for sure one of the top 3 stupidest comments you’ve ever made. #EngageBrainAndReassess

Father's Day tomorrow.

Could be slightly awkward round his house.

Boss, with the best will in the world, you're having a bit of a 'mare here, mate.

Anyway, in other news, a British tar is a soaring soul, as free as a mountain.... ....oh, hang on. Would never have happened in Stig's day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5850349/amp/The-6-billion-Royal-Navy-fleet-hardly-went-sea.html

All Brexit forecasts are worse than staying in yet she seems to have found a magic money tree to give money to the NHS to back up lies written on a bus that seemingly was paid for by Russia.

They're not even her lies. She campaigned for Remain and now she's so piss-weak that, just days after Boris Johnson publicly laughed at her having a PMQs breakdown, she's acting as a mouthpiece for his lies.

You've gone full JermainePennant here.

You don't agree that pervs who stick cameras into people's clothes shouldn't walk away scot free? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Do you have to get personal every time someone disagrees with you? 

Do you have to get personal every time someone disagrees with you?

No.

But it's hard to avoid it in this instance. Any argument you've put forward to defend your preference for the legality of intrusive perviness has been knocked out by facts. All that you're left with is "I still don't agree with it" (which amounts to you personalising the issue).

Listen, i just don't subscribe to your way of thinking, that's all. I don't see women as delicate flowers that need protecting. This government, and previous governments have bent over backwards to accommodate women - to the extent that the laws are all stacked in their favour. You've got fathers killing themselves because they can't see their kids, while some woman - that couldn't even take care of her own responsibilities - gets preferential treatment because she has a vagina.

Have you ever been caught up in a hen party? Ever had your cock grabbed by a woman or your arse squeezed in a club? Go to the police station and say you've been sexually assaulted and you'll be laughed out of the building. Why's that? Why isn't it the same for a man? Oh yeah because women are always the victims that need to be protected from predatory men and men are always seen as the predators, even when they're the victims. It's this attitude that needs to change. 

• Downvote 1