You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Middle Class Generalisation Thread

Section_31

These are more scum aiming for middle class rather than actual middle class 

Organising Teachers gifts and buying a load of shit. They just want a crate of vodka after running round your ADHD little twat for a year. 

Slightest threat of rain on the school run = ponchos and dry robes. Likewise arriving 15 minutes early to collect your sprog cos you’ve got fuck all else to do.

Charging your Tesla every night despite doing less than about 15 miles a day.

Drinking shit craft beer. You’re not really committed but wanted to pay a bit more to look in the know, so you break out 4 Camden show off at a bbq.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RJ Fan club said:

Organising Teachers gifts and buying a load of shit. They just want a crate of vodka after running round your ADHD little twat for a year. 

Slightest threat of rain on the school run = ponchos and dry robes. Likewise arriving 15 minutes early to collect your sprog cos you’ve got fuck all else to do.

Drinking shit craft beer. You’re not really committed but wanted to pay a bit more to look in the know, so you break out 4 Camden show off at a bbq.  

Having 'school dads' WhatsApp groups' because middle class blokes have no mates.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/09/2023 at 16:56, Section_31 said:

They cut public realm grass outside their house even if it's not on their property.

They're added to school dads' WhatsApp groups because they've got no actual mates.

I cut the grass and tidy up.outside front of my house because the cunting council never do. Cunts.

On 08/12/2023 at 22:42, RJ Fan club said:

I do drink craft beer but only good ones as I like them. You can stick Carling, Carlsberg, John Smiths etc up your arse. I'm happy to pay more for better. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

I just put rocket and garlic oil on a Tesco finest pizza.

All I need to do now is move to a new build estate and get an A3 on PCP and I'm there.

You make me sick… I sentence you to ordering a mixed Kebap with chilli sauce delivery as penance 

• Upvote 1

On 17/12/2023 at 12:12, Section_31 said:

Every middle class family has a kid under 10 with hair like gene wilder.

My wife and I run a nursery in a very middle class area of Surrey. That has just made me howl because it's absolutely true.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Out on a bike ride down the TPT going out of Warrington.

Pretty busy with middle aged woman all walking the same type of dog and all wearing those Dryrobes (that are supposedto be for getting changed out of wet/muddy clothes when outside.

Honestly felt like I was in a time loop every time I passed one of them.

54 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Pretty busy with middle aged woman all walking the same type of dog and all wearing those Dryrobes (that are supposedto be for getting changed out of wet/muddy clothes when outside.

TPT?

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

They’re for surfers when they get out of the sea aren’t they? They’ve been hijacked as a must have fashion accessory  like most things originally designed to be practical. They are bloody comfy though, my missus has got one. Camouflage with pink trim. It suits me. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

They’re for surfers when they get out of the sea aren’t they? They’ve been hijacked as a must have fashion accessory  like most things originally designed to be practical. They are bloody comfy though, my missus has got one. Camouflage with pink trim. It suits me. 

Yeah, I had one as I do loads of mountain biking so often I get back to car park needing to change and yes, when I was down in Newquay in summer loads of surfer's using them.

Not for Karen with her shih tzu and Costa cup at walking down the road.

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Oh right. I've seen it signposted,only yesterday I drove past a sign showing it,but have never known where it actually runs through.

The clues in the name

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Posted them on here before. Them and Hunter wellies. 

Surfing seems a bit of a middle class thing. I don't really get it.

Seems to me its mainly blokes pretending to be seals. They dress up in tight black wetsuits and then go out with their board and bob up and down in the sea for about an hour ignoring the waves washing over them. I go to Porthleven quite often and you can often see about 100 of them out there, probably praying an actual surfable wave doesn't show up.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

They go back for more at the hotel breakfast, and they insist their kids go back for more - even if they don't want to.

Classic anorexic mum over feeding the rest of the family.

She exists on coffee, Marlboro lights and a secret coke habit which the 20 year younger yoga teacher she wants to fuck supplies her. 

17 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They go back for more at the hotel breakfast, and they insist their kids go back for more - even if they don't want to.

Nah, not for me that one

On 05/02/2024 at 00:36, manwiththestick said:

Yeah, I had one as I do loads of mountain biking so often I get back to car park needing to change and yes, when I was down in Newquay in summer loads of surfer's using them.

Not for Karen with her shih tzu and Costa cup at walking down the road.

There is nothing remotely middle class about getting your coffee from Costa

• Upvote 1

Champ’s taking offence at these, she’s pyar middle class these days. 

I’m joking, of course. I go back for more at hotel breakfasts because I’m a fat cunt and want my tenner’s worth but even when my kids are eating free they’ll only ever go back for a second drink, never more food. I assume that’s because they’re not fat cunts and have already had their money’s worth. 

And Costa isn’t middle class. It may have been once but we’ve reclaimed it for the masses. I mean, my missus goes in there with the kids and we’re like 85% chav. 

• Upvote 1