You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

3 hours ago, halewood pete said:

Loudermilk

Series on Netflix,seen thr first episode quite,enjoyed it.is it worth persevering with ?

3 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Coincidentally, I've just started this (4 episodes in) and I'm enjoying it so far.

Gentle with some laugh out loud moments.

Get stuck in, I think it's great. Just fingers crossed it gets picked up for a 4th season due to it's new netflix popularity 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Billy Connolly's World tour of Scotland/Australia/England, Ireland and Wales. 

All bloody marvellous.  On to the World tour of New Zealand now. 

Brilliant them. Especially the Scotland and Australia ones. The Big Yin at his absolute best. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Brilliant them. Especially the Scotland and Australia ones. The Big Yin at his absolute best. 

I’ve seen all but the NZ one before so looking forward to it.  I also watched his Route 66 thing too. Again fantastic TV. 

• Upvote 1

The Way.

BBC Drama about a Welsh uprising, beginning in Port Talbot. 

Directed by Michael Sheen who also has a part in it. 

It’s certainly innovative. Fantastically well made, and performed brilliantly by a strong cast.

A bit early to say how much I enjoyed it, I think I did, or how good it’s going to be. 

I’ll definitely watch episode two though, so it did enough to keep me intrigued as to where it will all go from here.

42 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The Way.

BBC Drama about a Welsh uprising, beginning in Port Talbot. 

Directed by Michael Sheen who also has a part in it. 

It’s certainly innovative. Fantastically well made, and performed brilliantly by a strong cast.

A bit early to say how much I enjoyed it, I think I did, or how good it’s going to be. 

I’ll definitely watch episode two though, so it did enough to keep me intrigued as to where it will all go from here.

Kemi Badenoch hates it, which makes me believe it will be good. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Rake series 1 was decent enough,probably a 7.5/10 for me. Just starting season 2.

The leading ladies in series 1,Missy and Scarlet aka 'Red' are smoking hot ladies. As are a lot of them in it.

Rake was great but the last series went totally off the charts shit not sure what happened.

G'Wed

Each episode is instantly forgettable, however, i did chuckle at a couple of random shouts. Its been so long since i went to school, so i don't know if this captures what its like to go to school these days, in the same way something like The Inbetweeners did. Im doubful.

4/10

22 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I have persevered but struggling with the last episode at the moment. Half way through and its a chore.

Oh you’re going to be smashing furniture up soon….

Ha ha ha ha ha.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, littletedwest said:

24 hours in police custody on tonight. Its a repeat but features one of the most dislikeable people you'll ever see on TV. 

Fucking hell, you're not wrong there. I hadn't seen that one but my wife had. She told me I had to watch because I wouldn't believe the arrogance of the criminal. What an absolute cock end. So glad he went down for years.

007. Road to a million. 7/10

Really enjoyed this especially as it's full of Bond music.

They certainly make them work for the cash. 

Must have been a lot of training to do some of stuff on mountains and well edited to not show how much support and emergency people were involved.

16 hours ago, Special K said:

Fucking hell, you're not wrong there. I hadn't seen that one but my wife had. She told me I had to watch because I wouldn't believe the arrogance of the criminal. What an absolute cock end. So glad he went down for years.

Going to hazard a guess that’s the doctor and his antiques? Funny as fuck that, because he thinks he’s going to run rings around the detective who looks like Milton from Office Space, and fails. Miserably.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Going to hazard a guess that’s the doctor and his antiques? Funny as fuck that, because he thinks he’s going to run rings around the detective who looks like Milton from Office Space, and fails. Miserably.

That's the one!!!