You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So...Manchester City!

WhiskeyJar

Manchester City vs Liverpool  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Predict the result

• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

Missing at least three first choice players and suffering a rare goalkeeping howler and several misses. Most other days we win that.

In recent years gone past we would have absolutely bottled today, not turned up and lost abjectly.

Frustrating, but we've moved forward in leaps and bounds.

• Upvote 1

Hart saves, Mignolet fluffs is the reason we aren't going home with at least a point.

No that dodgy linesman is the reason for that. Sterling was miles onside there, would have been up 2-0 after 25 minutes. Mignolet's error was terrible but if the linesman sees what the entirety of the civilized fucking world can then it's just him gifting them a point rather than a victory.

Not sure what the fuck the flag at the end was for either for that matter.

Look how we bottled it at Arsenal. We came to the home of the Champions elect (in my opinion), who have twatted teams for fun and looked the better side.

I feel sick that we havent picked anything up from the game, but if we can play that well against chelsea, we should beat them. 

Mingolet first mistake of the season has cost us today, but he has been one of the main reason we are only 3 points of top.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but the foul on suarez from the elephant man (the foul just inside the box from the throw in) is a blatant pen. If that foul is in the middle of the pitch its a free kick.  

Have I just seen someone say they thought Glen 'but, he's good going forward' Johnson had a good game? Fuck me, he was absolutely fuckin shocking. I fuckin can not stand the fraudster anyway but my hatred for him has grown, 20 fold. If you thought he had a good game, watch it again. The sooner that half hearted, lazy twat is out of our club, the better we will be.

• Upvote 1