You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I was asking you what you thought they should do. I think they should point out the failure of the government approach. You criticised them, so I was wondering what you think they SHOULD do. 

I think they have an obligation to point out the number of ways Brexit is damaging to this country.

Simply saying..oh well it's done now quite frankly let's them cunts get away with it.

29 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I think they have an obligation to point out the number of ways Brexit is damaging to this country.

Simply saying..oh well it's done now quite frankly let's them cunts get away with it.

They did do that, then the British people told them they wanted it anyway. Then they lost a massive election because they couldn't put forward a coherent way of moving forward with it but tried sitting on the fence. They lost the ability to do anything and actually allowed the Tories to get away with doing whatever they wanted on Brexit. Shouting about it now doesn't let them off, losing an election let them off. I really would prefer them to stop doing things that loses them support whilst they're out of power so that they can get in an actually change things rather than sit with their smug self-righteousness whilst watching it happen. 

We don't have a functional government anymore, we basically have a dictator, backed up by his cronies, and enabled by his fanatical followers. They're siphoning off all of our money, while blaming anyone and everyone else for all the ills in the country. 

Where are the rallies and protests? 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

We don't have a functional government anymore, we basically have a dictator, backed up by his cronies, and enabled by his fanatical followers. They're siphoning off all of our money, while blaming anyone and everyone else for all the ills in the country. 

Where are the rallies and protests? 

They're saved for free, potentially life saving drugs.

3 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

They did do that, then the British people told them they wanted it anyway. Then they lost a massive election because they couldn't put forward a coherent way of moving forward with it but tried sitting on the fence. They lost the ability to do anything and actually allowed the Tories to get away with doing whatever they wanted on Brexit. Shouting about it now doesn't let them off, losing an election let them off. I really would prefer them to stop doing things that loses them support whilst they're out of power so that they can get in an actually change things rather than sit with their smug self-righteousness whilst watching it happen. 

So it Brexit turns out to shiitshow we all expect it to.be,labour should just maintain a dignified silence?

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

"I don't apologise for the entire gist of the article".

Prick. 

He really is an utter,utter cunt.

This loveable buffoon image sums up what a nation of fuvkwits we really are.

He is an evil amoral callous twat with the morals of a rattlesnake.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

So it Brexit turns out to shiitshow we all expect it to.be,labour should just maintain a dignified silence?

The Lib Dems propose rejoining the EU, they are currently polling below double figures, Labour has to be a little pragmatic, the consensus that brexit is a disaster amongst the folks on social media does not necessarily translate to the country as a whole.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

They should put it at the governments door. They should say that it has turned out like this because of their incompetence. It’s what works. They shouldn’t keep on banging on about why we shouldn’t have left and they definitely can’t bang on about Brexit voters being responsible. It’s just a vote loser. It’s easy to talk like Major when you’re Major. It’s less wise to be like Major when you’re fighting an election and trying to get the votes of those who voted for it. Surely this is reasonable? 

For the record, I’m a remainer and hate the leaver bunch. But we lost. There’s only what comes next. 

Tory cunts are Tory cunts whatever the generation. The difference being that when an MP was caught out 25-30 years ago, they had the base integrity to actually resign. There is little with this current lot that suggests that, even if the game was up six or seven offences ago. What sticks in the craw is that Hancock is technically the only one to resign. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Just looked at the odds for the next general election on oddschecker and the tories are odds on to win most seats, good god.

On the day of the EU referendum leaving was about 6 to 1 and remaining was 1 to 5 on.

Odds around politics have often been completely wrong over the last ten years at least. 

There won't be many people betting on this market at all, so bookmakers will have priced them up based on the most recent election result.