You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Darts

Welsh

42 minutes ago, an tha said:

Exactly that kind of shite is what makes it so shite.

Why? It’s the only sporting event I’ve been to where they actively encourage you to get wankered but there’s not a hint of trouble in or outside the venue.

Aside from the actual darts on stage there’s  entertainment constantly on the go  in the venue with loads of darts challenges and a loads of food options. 

You get all walks of life and it’s just a great laugh had by all watching great darts 

IMG_9409.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dave D said:

Why? It’s the only sporting event I’ve been to where they actively encourage you to get wankered but there’s not a hint of trouble in or outside the venue.

Aside from the actual darts on stage there’s  entertainment constantly on the go  in the venue with loads of darts challenges and a loads of food options. 

You get all walks of life and it’s just a great laugh had by all watching great darts 

IMG_9409.jpeg

Asking a bunch of pissed up blokes to hit the bullseye 3 times is piss take surely?

Just now, Elite said:

Asking a bunch of pissed up blokes to hit the bullseye 3 times is piss take surely?

Quite right!

To be fair they don’t charge you and the queues were short- most players need to be pissed to hit a bullseye

And to go all woke there were plenty of all female groups

11 minutes ago, Dave D said:

IMG_9409.jpeg

You must be kidding 

The crowd act like absolute twats and the fights are regular as is stupid shite like running and sliding along tables.

To each his own and all that but i (and i am a big darts fan been to all sorts of events and played game for many years) i jibbed it because of the way it is.

PL nights are arguably even worse.

6 minutes ago, Dave D said:

I’m the same but not sure why

6 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Yeah i agree, barely out of the nutsac and strutting like a fucking peacock.

I hate his face

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

You must be kidding 

The crowd act like absolute twats and the fights are regular as is stupid shite like running and sliding along tables.

To each his own and all that but i (and i am a big darts fan been to all sorts of events and played game for many years) i jibbed it because of the way it is.

PL nights are arguably even worse.

I’ve been to a fair few and never seen any trouble- I’ve mainly been to London or further south.

Guess it’s like anything, occasionally you will get some twat ruin it somewhere

Even putting aside what they are throwing - if you looked at their composure, temperament and ability to handle pressure you'd actually think Cross is the kid with little experience and Littler was the former world champion and majors winner if you didn't know any different.

Quite something this.