You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

OK. Enough's enough.

I've been on here long enough to have read plenty of si/ slfcgreen's posts and I'll admit to being....conflicted.

At first - to the surprise of nobody on the planet whatsoever - I defaulted to hurling abuse at him, interpersed with occasional cruel observations and mocking laughter.

Then I started to love him dearly and actually try and answer his occasionally deranged questions properly.

But now I've read a few posts and posters, who seem to think that si isn't "real" and now I'm getting suss.

Please tell me that I haven't been duped. I want him to be real.

Si - ARE YOU REAL?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wasn't real then he has played the role fantasticly for far too long.

I think he is genuine and he makes me laugh, at least he doesnt follow suite like alot on here and has his on opinions and personality.

Yeah, like it.

I used to say the same thing about the many, many insane trolls that seem to have been inexplicably attracted to me over the years:

if they manage to maintain that "pretend" level of borderline psychosis/ stupidity/ cluelessness for so long, they either are exactly the person they seem to be, or - if they are "doing a comedy internet character" - are fucking mental anyway, and in many ways, more deranged and pitiable.

Three years ago, after a second quarter of low double-digit growth, an emergency meeting between the chairman and the CEO took place at TLW HQ(colloquially known as "Usher hall"). After a brief money fight, the two supremos discussed ways to increase the traffic and major advertising revenue, which had already helped both amass an incredible personal fortune. They decided on two audacious moves: first, they would bribe the guards at the local institution, and every other psychiatric ward in Merseyside, allowing inmates unfettered access to this site. The second was much more elaborate: it was decided they would abduct, imprison and brainwash(implanting false memories and so on) one man, setting him on the forum once the process was completed.

Board members have told me - off the record, because officially none of this ever happened - they consider the project a spectacular success.

I hope this has cleared some things up.

Three years ago, after a second quarter of low double-digit growth, an emergency meeting between the chairman and the CEO took place at TLW HQ(colloquially known as "Usher hall"). After a brief money fight, the two supremos discussed ways to increase the traffic and major advertising revenue, which had already helped both amass an incredible personal fortune. They decided on two audacious moves: first, they would bribe the guards at the local institution, and every other psychiatric ward in Merseyside, allowing inmates unfettered access to this site. The second was much more elaborate: it was decided they would abduct, imprison and brainwash(implanting false memories and so on) one man, setting him on the forum once the process was completed.

Board members have told me - off the record, because officially none of this ever happened - they consider the project a spectacular success.

I hope this has cleared some things up.

Hahahahahaha!

Wait a minute1 Why am I laughing?

RUN AWAYYYYYYYY

I don't know what to say, I'm an unfortunate forumite. My luck is dire. I'm not made of brick but skin, bones, blood, organs. I bleed and I feel pain, I have emotions I'm very real hope this clears up things.

I don't know what to say, I'm an unfortunate forumite. My luck is dire. I'm not made of brick but skin, bones, blood, organs. I bleed and I feel pain, I have emotions I'm very real hope this clears up things.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Fuck it, I don't care if you are a comedy construct taking the piss out of me and everyone else.

I love you.

Someone rep Shylock.. erm, Si for me please...

If you prick us, do we not bleed?

If you tickle us, do we not laugh?

If you poison us, do we not die?

And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

Si, if you ever come to Wales I'm going to hug the fuck out of you.

I'll come back to this..............

Sadly not mate I have morals I won't till I'm sorted myself I want a stable job my own income. Enough to atleast buy a gift. I don't see women as a object. I won't put a girl in my way of life just yet. Accidents happen in terms of children I'm not ready for that yet. I certainly don't want to be a responsible father just yet. I'm not a responsible adult never mind father.

Do you have a girlfriend, Si? Whats she like. I want to know more about Simon's world. What is your favourite vegetable?

Interesting you ask that.

There have been a series of high level discussions over the past few weeks over what to do about "The Dalglish problem"(people being happier and less inclined to argue, thus diminishing traffic). As of Sunday, I was reliably informed that three solutions are under serious consideration :

1) Abduct, imprison and brainwash a female and introduce her into Simon's life.

2) Manufacture a drinking problem for Simon.(The chairman's personal preference)

3) Encourage Simon to seek public office.

Sadly not mate I have morals I won't till I'm sorted myself I want a stable job my own income. Enough to atleast buy a gift. I don't see women as a object. I won't put a girl in my way of life just yet. Accidents happen in terms of children I'm not ready for that yet. I certainly don't want to be a responsible father just yet. I'm not a responsible adult never mind father.

Just have sex standing up. A girl can’t get pregnant that way.

Simon i have to comment that you have the most remarkable bad luck, you always say too much. I find myself laughing with you because i know you understand your limitations, the absurdity of your situations and questions but you post them anyway. You have big balls and a bigger heart.