You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I agree that he is slow and could become a problem. But Cahill is extremely overrated. he's a good player, but people think he's this great Centre back which he's not. just watch the goals against Man U and hos poor his positioning is, specially the first one where Hernandez make him look stupid.

For me Koscielny and Vermaelen is the right partnership for us

Yeah, he's defo overrated. Couldn't really think of any other cb's available this summer that you could have gone for. Dann maybe?

I reckon there'll be a few teams fighting it out for Hummels next year, you and, hopefully, us included.

What happened with the Goetze and Gourcuff bids in the end? Surprised Gourcuff knocked you back tbh.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer to that is I dont know. But we can talk about ifs and buts all we want. I did say in the Stoke thread we will be 3 points behind you after this weekend and I was right. I expect us to be on equal points next season as i expect us to beat Blackburn and I think Spurs will do you. But as in every Liverpool forum, to even suggest Liverpool may lose a game is unthinkable

And a stopped clock is correct twice in a day.

Most of us here are realists. Spurs will be a tough game, but we are capable of getting a result. You always put us down to lose the next fixture, regardless of whether we would be playing Barcelona or Bath City reserves. It wouldnt make any difference to you. You witter on aimlessly about delusion, but its a condition that seems to be becoming of you.

Incidentally, you talk about 'every Liverpool forum'. How many fucking forums are you on for us ? And how many Arsenal forums are you on ? No doubt you will ignore this as your selective responding will kick in, highlighting the fact that you are a tedious cunt.

Yeah, he's defo overrated. Couldn't really think of any other cb's available this summer that you could have gone for. Dann maybe?

I reckon there'll be a few teams fighting it out for Hummels next year, you and, hopefully, us included.

What happened with the Goetze and Gourcuff bids in the end? Surprised Gourcuff knocked you back tbh.

Gourcuff didn’t turn us down, Lyon did as we only offered a loan deal. Gourcuff is class player, but similar to Torres the last 2 years he has really lost his way and is shadow of the player he was. That’s why we offered a loan, lyon said no, but they did wanna sell him to us.

Why we bid for Gotze I have no idea as Dortmund would never sell him. Hummels is twice the player Cahill is and I do expect every top team to go after him

And a stopped clock is correct twice in a day.

Most of us here are realists. Spurs will be a tough game, but we are capable of getting a result. You always put us down to lose the next fixture, regardless of whether we would be playing Barcelona or Bath City reserves. It wouldnt make any difference to you. You witter on aimlessly about delusion, but its a condition that seems to be becoming of you.

Incidentally, you talk about 'every Liverpool forum'. How many fucking forums are you on for us ? And how many Arsenal forums are you on ? No doubt you will ignore this as your selective responding will kick in, highlighting the fact that you are a tedious cunt.

Im only on this Liverpool forum, but I do read rawk for comedy value. I don’t always predict you to lose, that would mean I think you will get relegated. I do think you will end up 6th though

Gourcuff didn’t turn us down, Lyon did as we only offered a loan deal. Gourcuff is class player, but similar to Torres the last 2 years he has really lost his way and is shadow of the player he was. That’s why we offered a loan, lyon said no, but they did wanna sell him to us.

Why we bid for Gotze I have no idea as Dortmund would never sell him. Hummels is twice the player Cahill is and I do expect every top team to go after him

Maybe Gotse was tried smoke screen to hide the fact you didn't wanna spend big.

I'm writing off Arsenal totally. They shanked a win at home thanks to a total howler whereas we battered Stoke away and were unlucky not to get a point. We have Gerrard to come back and they've just lost their best defender and midfielder for months.

I'd be surprised if we aren't at least 10 points ahead by December.

I'm writing off Arsenal totally. They shanked a win at home thanks to a total howler whereas we battered Stoke away and were unlucky not to get a point. We have Gerrard to come back and they've just lost their best defender and midfielder for months.

I'd be surprised if we aren't at least 10 points ahead by December.

Vermaelen is back in one month and he’s better than any of your defenders.

Wilsheres back in 2 months and he’s better than any of your midfielders

Also it’s funny that Kenny defended Caroll and then dropped him and he looked poor when he came on. I said many times in this forum, Caroll will be your downfall

Also it’s funny that Kenny defended Caroll and then dropped him and he looked poor when he came on. I said many times in this forum, Caroll will be your downfall

Wtf does that have to do with me writing off Arsenal? Gerrard is miles better than Wilshere though I'll grant you Vermaelen. Only a matter of time before Van Persie's injured and you're fucked again.

You should be on 1 point this season, we should be on 10, all without Carroll. Just how exactly is he proving to be our downfall you ignorant twat?

Im only on this Liverpool forum, but I do read rawk for comedy value. I don’t always predict you to lose, that would mean I think you will get relegated. I do think you will end up 6th though

Why is this odious WUM still on the site.

Shown up when we beat them 2-0, humiliated by the mancs and because they scraped past relegation fodder he is now back on the forum posting shite.

Even if we lose to spurs and they beat blackburn, I fully expect us to finish + 8 points above them.

We lost to stoke and played better than in any game they have in the league this season during the defeat.

In summary: FUCK OFF AND GO THE GAMES AND SUPPORT YOUR OWN TEAM YOU FUCKING SPASTIC.

I like the way you completely ignore the salient point of Hades post.

Agger is twice the defender Vermaelen is.

Gerrard is twice the midfielder Wilshere is.

How will Carroll be our downfall if he doesn't play?

Your posts really are starting to make less and less sense, Abs.

And the funniest thing in that is that it's you who's calling us deluded at the end of the day. You're fucking insane.

Dominic_Chianese-2.jpg

Looks like Fabregas is writing off Arsenal:

Fabregas doubts Gunners' trophy prospects | Evening Echo.

Fabregas doubts Gunners' trophy prospects

9/15/2011 - 3:25:48 PM

Cesc Fabregas claims it is “hard to see” Arsenal winning the Barclays Premier League or Champions League “in the near future”.

The Spain international returned to boyhood club Barcelona this summer in what proved to be a drawn-out affair.

Fabregas maintains he will always hold a special place in his heart for the Gunners, whom he joined as a raw teenager in 2003, but the 24-year-old admits uncertainly over the club’s short-term goals did play a part in his decision to leave.

Speaking to the latest issue of ’Sport’ magazine, he said: “I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles year after year and I don’t see that kind of future for Arsenal.

“I still have many feelings for Arsenal, but I fear that they won’t be able to push the other big clubs in England away.

“If you look at the team this season I can’t see them finishing in front of teams like Manchester United or [Manchester] City, or Chelsea. There’s just too big a difference between the squads.

“I respect that Arsenal don’t have the same financial opportunities as the others, but it was part of my decision to leave that I find it hard to see Arsenal winning the Premier League or Champions League in the near future.”

Fabregas added: “I hope they will replace me and the others that have left with some quality players and maybe they can take Arsenal back to their level as champions.”