Quantcast
What's your Tory scum name? - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

What's your Tory name?

Your grandmother's/grandfather's first name and the street you grew up in double barrelled with your headmaster's name.

George Burford-Newby

Yeah. You'd never be a Tory with a name like that!

Security at the Tory Party conference would be tightened faster than you can say "tough on immigration".

Harkishan Mere-Green. Booyah!

Born during the times of the Raj after a liaison between one of Lord Mountbatten's prominent generals and his maid at his palatial abode in the hills overlooking Calcutta. Known to all as Harold for obvious reasons, he was a keen polo player back in the day and is an active member of the Countryside Alliance, partaking in such activities as fox hunting and pheasant shooting. A regular guest at Highgrove, he is a strict believer in autocratic government and the importance of the monarchy, and a staunch supporter of anti-immigration laws. Due to become a life peer in the House of Lords in 2011, he part-owns a gentleman's club in Soho and has a stake in a small defence contractor with a sizeable Middle Eastern client base.

What's your Tory name?

Your grandmother's/grandfather's first name and the street you grew up in double barrelled with your headmaster's name.

George Burford-Newby

I've just realised that I don't even know my Grandad's first name. How bad is that!

My Tory surname is Calvers-Parsons, so maybe I can cop out of the first name by preceding it with "Viscount" or something.

Paternal grandfather and street I lived most plus junior school headmaster:

Robert Breidden-Chapman

Maternal, street born and secondary school:

Leonhard Apollo-Johnnes

The second is awesome.