You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lager for breakfast

Lurtz

I went to the pub for the match this morning and had a breakfast burrito and 5 cups of coffee. I don't like lager any time of the day and if pushed to have alcohol before 12 I'd go for a stout or a bloody mary.

Weirdo.

Nothing wrong with a cheeky beer in the morning every now and again. In fact you've prompted me to go the fridge and crack open a bottle of Tyskies I have in there. My house, my rules.

Man of men. You're dead on mate, every now and again, when the situation fits, it's the way to go. House rules all the way. I doff my cap to you sir. How did your day pan out Redder?

This thread inspired me to drink alcohol.

Unfortunately all I have in my house is some strawberries and cream flavoured liqueur.

If I turn gay, I am blaming you, Lurtz.

Turn gay? TURN?

You have strawberries and cream flavoured liquor in your house.

It's beyond reasonable doubt, my friend.