You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The US would have us believe a bunch of Arabian cavemen managed to pull this attack off all by themselves. If you believe that, you'll believe anything.

Cavemen?

The hijackers were educted, could speak English, were on student visas, and one had a commercial pilot's licence. Remind me of your second language, and where you got your pilot's licence again?

Is'nt there video footage of the Pentagon being hit by the plane ?

No you dont see the plane on the footage' date=' just an explosion.

A general got killed in The Pentagon. Don't you think the military would have had some qualms about killing loads of their own top brass? Not grunts, but people who play golf at weekends.

No qualms at all Section.

I think United 93 was shot down.

I think it was a missile that hit the pentagon too.

The passengers on United 93 waited for the plane to be over a more rural area before storming the cockpit. Witnesses on the ground noted that the plane was virtually on it's side as it passed over, indicating a struggle in the cockpit.

If it was a missile that hit the Pentagon, what happened to American Airlines Flight 77 and its passengers?

All this conspiracy stuff is bullshit, there's no way any government could plan this big an operation without fucking it up completely. Plus it would go over budget, wouldn't be ready on time and 1028 doesn't have the same ring to it as 911.

This documentary suggested that the US military had no armed fighter jets in Camp David. A pilot took off without having any missiles loaded and the on board guns were loaded with training rounds. His mission was to fly towards the plane bound for washington and to try and smash up the wings of the commercial airliner.

This is the US we are talking about. There is no fucking way that they didnt have a plane ready for action, especially considering the morning their country just had.

If you dont think the dark forces of the United States couldnt pull this off then in my mind you're deluded.

Killing a few planes full of people in order to make billions of dollars is something they'd well do if you ask me.

What about one of the hi-jackers dads who said he rang him days after 9/11?

I'm not one for conspiracies at all but if there was one going on here it was almost certainly MOSSAD behind it rather than the US government. Think about serving Isreal's interests, when any crime occurs, the best way to find the perpetrator is to find who benefits from it. Inside job they have enough access to US security to plan it.

Honestly don't really believe it though, maybe 2% of me thinks a possibility.

All this conspiracy stuff is bullshit, there's no way any government could plan this big an operation without fucking it up completely. Plus it would go over budget, wouldn't be ready on time and 1028 doesn't have the same ring to it as 911.

I know your post may be in jest, but going to the bold bit just to play devils advocate, if a group of undercover terrorists could plan it without fucking it up why couldn't a government? They could have used a splinter cell to do it that way there would be a minimum of people 'in' on it to cover it up.

I don't think we know the whole truth of what happened and we never will.

Its certainly been exploited by right wing Americans. Since it happened there has been a steady year on year increase in America people who believe that 'it is likely there will be an equal or worse attack than 9/11' within the next month which is incredible given that pretty much nothing has happened there since and there is such an emphasis on security in the country now.

politics of fear.. right wing government, security firms and weapon manufacturers must thank Allah every day.

I know your post may be in jest, but going to the bold bit just to play devils advocate, if a group of undercover terrorists could plan it without fucking it up why couldn't a government? They could have used a splinter cell to do it that way there would be a minimum of people 'in' on it to cover it up.

I don't think we know the whole truth of what happened and we never will.

Yes it was in jest, governments tend to fuck everything up.

I've no doubt certain material is being held back. I doubt very much any of it pertains to a government conspiracy, more like it is sensitive material that the public do not need to know and might harm national security.

Just because the people do not need to know doesn't make a cover up. I tend to view most 911 conspiracy theorists as total wankers who have lost their grip on reality and really need to get a life/girlfriend or at least laid.

The few others are usually in it to make money from sales of books to aforementioned wankers.

Without pandering to people I already consider wankers, there's no way this could have been executed by the US government, some of the quite idiotic ideas proposed by the theorists defy belief.

Maybe they would be better served sticking to the alien abduction stories where they are 'probed by aliens' yeah 'aliens' right....

Davelfc - I agree that some conspiracy theorists are nutjobs. But the holes in the story leave it open to be filled with some sane and some crackpot ideas. Everyone loves a conspiracy no matter how fanciful.

I don't believe that it was planned by the US Government but I just wanted to just say why couldn't a Government plan it if they really wanted to.

Davelfc - I agree that some conspiracy theorists are nutjobs. But the holes in the story leave it open to be filled with some sane and some crackpot ideas. Everyone loves a conspiracy no matter how fanciful.

I don't believe that it was planned by the US Government but I just wanted to just say why couldn't a Government plan it if they really wanted to.

You're not dragging me in with that shit.

I'm afraid the conspiracy theorists will never let go of this. Nothing will convince them that it wasn't all a dastardly plot by the Americans. And there are plenty of people happy to peddle books and films to a gullible audience who are determined to believe it was an inside job.

There are people out there who think Elvis is still alive, the moon landings were filmed in a studio, Shergar was kidnapped by a UFO, you name it.

This'll be the same.

I don't believe any of the conspiracy stuff at all, to suggest that pirates did it is just obsurd, they be boat jackin' mother fuckers, everybody knows that, they don't 'jack planes.

In October 1943 pirates stormed the Philidelphia naval shipyard and captured the USS Eldridge. They turned on it's prototype invisibility cloak device, which, powered by unstable particle accelerators, malfunctioned and transported the ship on a sort of elastic band in time, where it appeared in the wall of the Pentagon on 9/11/2001, demolishing a significant portion of the Pentagon. Almost instantaneously the ship was catapulted back to it's own time, whereupon the pirates hoisted the colours and got the fuck out of there.

It was only there for 0.003 of a second. That's why there was no footage or wreckage.