You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yet you still ignore the Elephant in the room.

Sleep tight, i'm off to bed.

They also 'pulled' 6 but it involved excavators, cables and hydraulics.

And as the testimony's of fire fighters confirm, they were pulled out of the area surrounding tower 7 (including an adjacent building) and told to to essentially give up on the building as it was unwinnable and they had expected it to collapse for some time.

A gouge in the side of the building from floor 18 (I think) down and heavy fire damage (as opposed to the few small pockets of fire) brought it down.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon, page 1

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

Strange that when there are websites that clearly use facts, proper evidence and experts in the fields related to such things. That some people still manage to drift onto the websites that are utter bullshit.

I have a theory that they're weak minded idiots who shouldn't really be allowed out by themselves. But sshhhh keep that to yourself.

Just incase people missed this on the last page.

YouTube - WTC 7 - Pull It By Larry Silverstein

World trade centre 7 owner admitting to 'pulling' building 7.

I rest my case.

Yet you still ignore the Elephant in the room.

Sleep tight, i'm off to bed.

"They made that decision to pull and then watched the building collapse"

Pull the rescue operation and then watch it from a safe distance? Or is pull a technical term for blow it up?

Silverstein's Quote:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, he was talking to the fire commander

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, both are not in the demolition business

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

I love being right, especially when arguing with mental people.

You imagine that all air force bases have aircraft on alert at all times. This is not the case.

NORAD was unusually prepared on 9/11, because it was conducting a week-long semiannual exercise called Vigilant Guardian.

On 9/11, North American Aerospace Defense Command's (Norad) Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) was fully staffed, its key officers and enlisted supervisors already manning the operations center "battle cab."

COLONEL ROBERT MARR, US AIR FORCE: We had the fighters with a little more gas on board. A few more weapons on board. We had 14 aircraft on alert, seven sites, two aircraft at each site

Just saying.

Why did the planes cross over that airbase at exactly the same time?

9/11 Flight Paths & Stewart Air Base « 9/11 Anomalies

This?? Surely if you flew over the Stewart Air National Guard Base they would be able to do something?

If I was to make a guess, having been an avid fan of 24, I would guess that the two planes crossing was a signal for the other plane to hit the Pentagon. Air Traffic Control would of reported the incident and if the terrorists had already hi-jacked the plane destined for the Pentagon this would of been the signal for them to mount their descent if they were monitoring the frequencies.

I could be wrong, but I could be offered a job with the CIA with this...

NORAD was unusually prepared on 9/11, because it was conducting a week-long semiannual exercise called Vigilant Guardian.

On 9/11, North American Aerospace Defense Command's (Norad) Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) was fully staffed, its key officers and enlisted supervisors already manning the operations center "battle cab."

COLONEL ROBERT MARR, US AIR FORCE: We had the fighters with a little more gas on board. A few more weapons on board. We had 14 aircraft on alert, seven sites, two aircraft at each site

Just saying.

I believe the hijackers turned off the transponders, they (air traffic control etc) were also confused about just what the fuck was happening.

From what I have seen there were no aircraft 'on state' near enough to reach any of the hijacked planes or in the confusion it was all too late.

You seem unable to grasp that fuck ups happen, that there was confusion and they were already occupied with a training exercise.

Just saying.

If people think the yanks are organised they should watch Generation Kill, you're talking about a country which sent soldiers into a yellow desert wearing green camouflage. They also have a well-earned reputation for dropping bombs on their own troops.

The bottom line really.