You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can't score against the top 6 in the SPL consistently I read the other day (in a particularly biased article against him I must add) which is the equivalent of Championship standards

Hes got no chance here if those stats were true

I'd rather Clint Marcelle.

Didn't he score against us for Barnsley once, back in 1998? The game where they had 3 sent off, and Danny Wilson going mental. Even Roy Evans thought the ref that day had a shocker.

Yeah but Kevin 'Labia' Lisbie once scored a hat trick against us. Clint Marcelle was ace, the player Neil Redfearn should have been. I love shit players names Ive long forgotten, is there anything better than when you think 'remember him, he was shit', no remember him, he was proper shit'

Didn't he score against us for Barnsley once, back in 1998? The game where they had 3 sent off, and Danny Wilson going mental. Even Roy Evans thought the ref that day had a shocker.

The locals certainly weren't happy.

That game was the last real old-style violence I have seen at a Liverpool game.

There was mayhem outside & the police decided to take the ' Roma route' of letting them get on with it.

Yeah but Kevin 'Labia' Lisbie once scored a hat trick against us. Clint Marcelle was ace, the player Neil Redfearn should have been. I love shit players names Ive long forgotten, is there anything better than when you think 'remember him, he was shit', no remember him, he was proper shit'

Back in the day, Derby County used to have a player called Roger Davies.

Cunt had two left feet.

Ran like his piles were killing him.

Twat couldn,t stop scoring against us.

he scores goals, dont care if he plays against a bunch of retards in the scottish league he can finish, and as for the article mentioned about him not scoring consistantly against the average scottish teams, 101 in 144 for Rangers, must score lots against Celtic then

Im from the west of scotland region and believe me if that is the player we can only attract to anfield then we are seriously fucked. No pace no awareness, terrible in the air only gets a game for rangers because they haven't bought anyone in two years and he is worth a gamble?!! will not grace the anfield pitch believe me