You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 MW2 TLW Clan?

Allan

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on for a few hours on Wednesday. Anyone care to join me?

Also, if people don't mind, I'd rather play objective based match types or HTDM, so if you fancy joining me, be aware that I'm growing tired of regular TDM.

I'm up for a change Dynamite as I'm getting a tad sick of TDM too. I've even been playing FFA recently which can be pretty fun, so I'll happily follow you and play the other team modes.

That session the other night has been quickly forgotten, I was having a woeful time.

Nice one Gatnick. I wouldn't worry too much about how well you play when we party up, it's all a bit of fun.

IW have just released a video for the upcoming resurgance pack, showing and talking about, the new maps that wil be available.

IhKP-LAhqM8&

Carnival certainly looks interesting to me.

I may be on tonight after work. I will defo be on tomorrow, on nights and start at 23:00, so plenty of time to play.

I'll probably be looking to complete a couple of weapon challenges during the afternoon, not too far from completing Veteran I challenges for the HBAR and ACR.

Only ended up being for a couple of hours this evening, and to say the games lacked spark is an understatement.

Tried my hand in Mosh Pit first, but the lobby was glitchy as fuck, so popped out into Mercenary TDM, and 3 of the 5 games I played ended as a result of the time limit being exceeded. The other 2 ended with killcams of me being fucked over.

I'm hoping for a little more spark the next time I'm on...

Only ended up being for a couple of hours this evening, and to say the games lacked spark is an understatement.

Tried my hand in Mosh Pit first, but the lobby was glitchy as fuck, so popped out into Mercenary TDM, and 3 of the 5 games I played ended as a result of the time limit being exceeded. The other 2 ended with killcams of me being fucked over.

I'm hoping for a little more spark the next time I'm on...

Feel free to add me:

TAG = WTEBAR

IW have announced that the first of the upcoming double XP extravaganza weekends will now take place from May 28th-31st.

This has been moved to commemorate Memorial Day, and includes a bonus third day as a result.

This will be available across all platforms.

Double XP Weekend

Infinity Ward have decided to flip the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 double XP switch in honour of the upcoming Memorial Day weekend. Creative strategist, Robert Bowling, put the word out via Twitter this afternoon to give the community the heads-up on the imminent XP-fest.

fourzerotwo -Memorial Day weekend is coming up, which means 3-DAY WEEKEND! We’ll be flipping on double XP for Modern Warfare 2 on all platforms!

The latest Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 double XP weekend will run throughout the 3-day weekend 28th -31th May, and will be on all platforms. Get your chips and energy drinks to the ready because you’ve got some serious XP to earn soldier!

Thanks for the heads up Dynamite.

I played some ground war last night but it's a bit manic.

Yeah, I don't do Groundwar myself, just too many people, and it's usually always on maps I can't stand, like Estate or Wasteland.

Couldn't be bothered going on today, I'm starting to feel the way I did before the release of Stimulus again, just waiting to be reinvigorated by the new Resurgence DLC.

I'll still be on from time to time until the release, especially if we can get a sizeable party on at the same time.

I'm away for a week from Monday 7th June till the following Monday, 14th, as I'm off to Download again, so perhaps we can get a decent session organised between now and then?

Feel free to add me:

TAG = WTEBAR

I'll fire a request over when I get home from work in the morning.

Sorry, didn't switch on today, so will defo do this in the morning.

I've added your PSN ID to the stickied PSN ID thread, hope you don't mind.

I'm heading on now for a bit if anyone wants to join.

Sorry mate, was fast asleep when you posted this.

I was on for a while earlier this evening, and it turned out to be quite a good little session. I was playing Demolition only and managed to complete a few challenges.

I finish my night shift stint in the morning, and have Saturday all to myself, so I'll no doubt be on for periods tomorrow.

Working on Sunday from 08:00-20:00, so game playing time will be limited then. I'm off Monday and Tuesday and have nothing planned, so again, I'll be around for long periods.

Enjoyed a little session with Byrnie last night, even though I got ass raped in the last 2 HTDM games.

I'll be back on tonight after work to take advantage of the double XP.

Enjoyed that myself, few up and down games, I'll also be on tonight no doubt.

Enjoyed that myself, few up and down games, I'll also be on tonight no doubt.

The lad who fucked me over in both those last games, LukeJ111, sent me a friends request after we'd finished. Had a chat with him this morning and he's a sound bloke, despite his penchant for team killing...