You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thomas O Hicks Junior

StevieH

RAWK can, as always, fuck off.

As for StevieH, whilst I don't know him personally, I can verify that he is part of the forum furniture, is very rarely engaged in any controversy and has no previous of posting anything remotely like this.

I see no reason to doubt it. He'll get back to you as and when.

Hicks Jnr might just have given us all the smallest chink of light that we can exploit.

Appreciate and respect your opinion but the Union has moved on from maybe a few months ago and the approach is a bit more radical about how welcome they are (or rather aren't) in Liverpool or at Anfield.

If we're asked we will say as we have said for weeks now "They're not welcome here and we will make any visit as difficult for them as possible".

We appreciate the fact that this will alienate some people.

i don't disagree with the union's stance.

i'd just point out 2 things. first this email is an opportunity. if handled properly it ups the pressure and the public awareness. if it turns into a tit for tat thing, we lose the upper hand (that was the part i was pointing out i disagree with).

2nd, though i gather some may disagree, all protests etc need to be non-violent. otherwise i think it harms the cause. its easy to be marginalized as a group of thugs if it goes the violent route.

i'm not saying that's what happening now, its just a general comment.

i don't disagree with the union's stance.

i'd just point out 2 things. first this email is an opportunity. if handled properly it ups the pressure and the public awareness. if it turns into a tit for tat thing, we lose the upper hand (that was the part i was pointing out i disagree with).

2nd, though i gather some may disagree, all protests etc need to be non-violent. otherwise i think it harms the cause. its easy to be marginalized as a group of thugs if it goes the violent route.

i'm not saying that's what happening now, its just a general comment.

Agree with all of this.

Why not use it under the VERY wide definition of a so called 'fit and proper person' to be owner to undermine their WHOLE position here in the way Shinawatra was FORCED out of Man City? If THIS is the response our fans get to a simple question from that junior w*nker Hicks - Is he and his WHOLE ownership set up/family firm REALLY 'fit and proper' to own our club legally? I think quite clearly not - IF used properly, this chink in their armour could indeed be used as THE lever with which we bring down their odious empire at Anfield at last. But we NEED to verify everything first and then act VERY fast indeed to FINALLY topple them..................

Appreciate and respect your opinion but the Union has moved on from maybe a few months ago and the approach is a bit more radical about how welcome they are (or rather aren't) in Liverpool or at Anfield.

If we're asked we will say as we have said for weeks now "They're not welcome here and we will make any visit as difficult for them as possible".

We appreciate the fact that this will alienate some people.

Well said! You have my support. Keep up the good work lads :thumbsup:

I am sure he has a history of this sort of thing. He did this previously to chap on another forum that I frequented...I believe he called the chap a 'douche-bag'. Although if I recall correctly the chap was using some rather earthy vernacular.

I wrote to Dion Fanning at the Irish Independent as he's been very good in the past with having a go at the owners. I have since got the below reply, so it seems there is very definite interest in this.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for this. I am trying to verify this at the moment but we have very early deadlines tonight because of the weather.

Regards,

Dion