You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things you watched as a kid

Fowlers God

I got up with my 8 month old daughter at the weekend and put the TV on before i went to make her some toast. Now instead of putting on SSN I thought i would let her watch some cartoons-

There was some fucking shite on those kids channels. and they wernt cartoons either. all this crap computerised stuff, not like the disney pixar quaility either. Now when my little brother was a baby it was teletubbies and fucking bob the builder.

It got me thinking that kids TV just aint the same any more.

I used to watch shit like Thundercats and He-man. Scooby doo. Looney Tunes. Real cartoons in my opinion.

Also there was one that i cannot for the life of me remeber what the cartoon was called. If i remember correctly, it was set in space and they were like rabbits and animals shooting stuff. If someone from that vaugue discription can tell me what it was i would be greatful.

Growing up, being older there were things like Fun house- the one with those twins. that was cool.

What was that thing called on bbc with the black guy and the gunge tank.

Any way the ramblings of a confused man- what did you guys like from your youth, and if you could remember any of those i cant that would be great.

anybody else remember that Manamal show?

pure shite, but i loved it as a kid, the dude would change into an eagle or a snake, hilarious to watch now

tennage mutant ninja turtles, i remember the big hullballo when it started, it was like christ has risen!

other obvious ones

McGyver, i bloody loved that

the A-Team (my cousin had the toy van, it was SAVAGE!!!)

bannaman as well, great show

thundercats

what was that kids game show with Pat short called, the kids would drive go karts in it, i bloody loved that to

and that other kinda virtual reality thing where one kid would put a huge helmet on, while his mates directed him around a medevil style game, that was pretty ace

Growing up, being older there were things like Fun house- the one with those twins. that was cool.[/quoteIT]

My mate's sister went to Magaluf (I think) on her hols with her mates once and they went into a club were Pat Sharp was DJing and the first thing he said when he got on the mic was "Hello, I'm Pat Sharp and yes, I did shag the twins."

Leg-end.

what was that kids game show with Pat short called, the kids would drive go karts in it, i bloody loved that to

Oh dear........

Just saw red banjo avatar- reminded me of the racoons- quality