You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marko121

Cancelled my direct debit leaving my account to pay for my TV license, negged for not beleiving in the first place. and for not cancelling yours.

Stop talking shit and lying through you big fat lying toothy pegs.

You haven't cancelled shit. Even if you've cancelled a direct debit, that doesn't mean you've cancelled the bbs.

For a start, your TV license is a BROADCASTING license, and you can't watch ANY tv without one, not just the BBC.

So unless you've now got no TV at all and have invested in a nice wireless-o-gram, stop talking poo poo.

It's embarassing. Nobody is proud of you.

Stop talking shit and lying through you big fat lying toothy pegs.

You haven't cancelled shit. Even if you've cancelled a direct debit, that doesn't mean you've cancelled the bbs.

For a start, your TV license is a BROADCASTING license, and you can't watch ANY tv without one, not just the BBC.

So unless you've now got no TV at all and have invested in a nice wireless-o-gram, stop talking poo poo.

It's embarassing. Nobody is proud of you.

Prick,

I even have a dodgy NTL box and get all fucking TV for Free. so i couldnt give a fucking shite if I am suppsed to have a Broadcasting liscence. Who the fuck do you think you are anyway questioning someone else's actions.

Thanks for your e-mail.

We are deeply sorry if the appearance of Kelvin McKenzie on 'Would I Lie To You?' has caused any offence.

The programme is an entertainment show and our sole aim when making each episode is to provide enjoyment. Kelvin McKenzie is a public figure who regularly appears on entertainment and political shows and is a well-known radio broadcaster and columnist. We felt for these reasons, his inclusion was legitimate.

We take great care to try and make 'Would I Lie To You?' a good natured and warm show, and it is certainly never our intention when making the programme to offend or upset our viewers.

We'd also like to assure you that we’ve registered your complaint on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that’s circulated to many BBC staff, including members of the BBC Executive Board, channel controllers and other senior managers.

The audience logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards

BBC Complaints

What a coincidence. I get the exact same reply as you Dan.

Thanks for your e-mail.

We are deeply sorry if the appearance of Kelvin McKenzie on 'Would I Lie To You?' has caused any offence.

The programme is an entertainment show and our sole aim when making each episode is to provide enjoyment. Kelvin McKenzie is a public figure who regularly appears on entertainment and political shows and is a well-known radio broadcaster and columnist. We felt for these reasons, his inclusion was legitimate.

We take great care to try and make 'Would I Lie To You?' a good natured and warm show, and it is certainly never our intention when making the programme to offend or upset our viewers.

We'd also like to assure you that we’ve registered your complaint on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that’s circulated to many BBC staff, including members of the BBC Executive Board, channel controllers and other senior managers.

The audience logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

Regards

BBC Complaints

Prick,

I even have a dodgy NTL box and get all fucking TV for Free. so i couldnt give a fucking shite if I am suppsed to have a Broadcasting liscence. Who the fuck do you think you are anyway questioning someone else's actions.

Teddies!

You still need a TV licence though to watch any TV. The licence is for the reciever which is the TV itself.

well i'v complained

I write with some disgust that the BBC allows this proven Liar Air time

The BBC Is a Public broadcaster, funded by License payers and to have part of income used to give this man air time is beyond what is expectable.

Everyone is allowed to make mistakes and everyone should be allowed to move on from them and be given a second chance? However with regards to Kelvin MacKenzie and the lies printed on his say so in the S*N newspaper regarding the tragedy at Hillsborough. it is just plain wrong

His views have been exposed as lies and yet he still continues to spout them, this is why Liverpool Supporters will never forgive him for it

This man should not be given air time

If Hitler was alive today I’m sure the BBC wouldn’t have placed him on a show like this knowing the offence that would bring to the Jewish community alone

So I don’t want to hear a reply with the words respected views, media giant, etc etc

This man causes offence and continues to,to all who were touch by Hillsborough

The BBC has a responsibility to these people.

As someone who was there on the day, it lives with me till the day I die.

When the BBC puts this man in the spotlight as it does it brings all the events of that day back to be relived over again and the BBC should think about this before allowing him any more Air time

These are public servants if enough people complain then they have to act

Here is the reply to my complaint

Thanks for your e-mail.

Regards

BBC Complaints

I take that to mean if enough people complain this cunt will be dropped by the BBC so get your fingers out and complain

My response to their email

Dear BBC

It saddens me that a formatted response was issued to me by way of response to my complaint

I would like to have this matter forwarded to the BBC Senior Manager responsible who can ensure that action is taken to my knowledge i know of 4 people who each complained and got this same reply it is unacceptable to have a public complaints department that just sends a bog standard email response to all complaints and feels that is effective management of the complaint i look forward to your response

Edited by bobhorse

• 5 months later...

Caught some of the cunt on Sky News before, the bit where they look at the next day's papers.

First he defended Jan Moir's Stephen Gately column, then when talking about the assassination of the Hamas leader in Dubai said "I'm glad he's dead, he was a terrorist" and then when looking at a feature on species which are expected to become extinct said "lazy journalism, must have been a slow news day." The newsreader goes "But some people care about these things", he goes "I don't."

What a truly, truly, odious cunt.

Not to self: always read the date on a thread in case it is a resurrected thread that you missed first time round. This may save you the trouble of spending the best part of an hour formulating an extensive and cogent argument questioning the editorial policy of the BBC.

That fucking urchin Titmarsh has him on his show as well.

Hate the fucking odious cock gobbler. Fucking prick of a man. Hate the fucking cunt so much. Twat. Argh. I'm going out to find someone smaller than me and fucking punch them, fuck McKenzie. Cunt.

That idiot Titchmarsh actually had him on a few months ago to argue FOR the idea that 'saying sorry is good'! I couldn't believe my ears! I complained to ITV and the bastards tried to make out they were unaware of his past!