You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How good is C.Ronaldo

Kevin D

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP THE PRESSES

ronaldoo-38e.gif

"ronaldo no longer biggest cock in world football!"

Edit:: if animated gif is not working on the boards check it here:

http://j.photos.cx/ronaldoo-38e.gif

Haha found this on another board, classic look on his face, haha.

Jokes aside he is a top footballer, so much skill but just too much of a imature ego driven cunt for anyone to like him as a bloke. Can't wait till he is out of the premier league.

Edited by soulty

Well what a surprise, he flatters to deceive.

Take away the gaylords free kicks and penalties and his goal return puts him down the worlds best table as well. Gerrard is, as most sain people acknowledge, the best 'player' pulling on a pair of football boots to make a living. Ferguson would sell that twat in an instance if he felt he could buy our Stevie.

Ronaldo is, for me, the world's most effective player but certainly not the best.

There are many attributes you'd look for in the best player and a peeps on this thread have named them.

But there's no way I could ever consider someone with such poor (relatively speaking) technique to be the best of players - he's basically a graduate of the "twat and hope" school.

But what he does do, he does incredibly effectively.

Ronaldo proves you dont need wingers to work like demons (which is a Rafa theory), that you can carry a skillful player because 90% of the opposition just never punish space enough. Ronaldo not only does little tracking back he actually stays on the floor and moans when the opposition are countering but it makes no difference to the results.

Guest RafaIsRafa

Why do so many people mock hard work? It shouldnt be hard work or talent it should be both. If you get a rare special player then yeah you sometimes have to let him off a bit but there arent many Ronaldo's out there. His lack of work does effect Man Utd anyway, watch them in big games generally he has to play upfront because he wont move back and Park, Fletcher, Rooney or Giggs are out wide.

Why are Barca so much better this season, is it because their players have suddenly got 10 times better ability wise? Nope, it's because their new manager has got their work rate to incredible levels after they were unfit and lazy under Rijkaards latter years.

Would these United fans that hate him be the distant cousins of the cocks who hated Gerrard for being "Stevie Me"? Or would they be the cocks who would want everybody at the club sacked when the success dries up should Ronaldo be sold?

These cocks are Brownies friends. Nice work.

Would these United fans that hate him be the distant cousins of the cocks who hated Gerrard for being "Stevie Me"? Or would they be the cocks who would want everybody at the club sacked when the success dries up should Ronaldo be sold?

My missus hates him to. Are you calling my missus a cock? eh? well?

Guest juanmanual

Fact of the matter is he single handedly dragged the mancs to 3 prems in a row,he is a cunt,a fucking ugly arrogant cunt,but YES imo he is thee best player on the planet,really looking forward to who comes out on top in Rome betwwen him an Messi,in saying all that i wouldn't swap our own deadly duo,either of them for the cunt.

C.Ronaldo is the very reason the mancs have won 3 titles in a row. How the mancs could even consider selling him is beyond me. If he goes to Spain I wouldn’t be surprised to see Fergie go too, as he’s probably able to see a side in decline. Next season will be between us and chelski, if Ronaldo leaves that is.

He's fantastic.

He's World and Euro player of the year which says something I guess, 40 plus last season, joint top with Anelka this season. Creates, passes, shoots - built like a brick shithouse, like Drogba but goes down like a fairy. Runs like a maniac, an awesome athlete - similar to Stevie and Essien in that sense.

He's won the WC, EPL, UCL and other shit too. He's an amazingly successful footballer for his age. He's as good as everyone makes him out to be - and probably better.

Fergal knew his worth when he held on to him last season despite him being a shit - and unless they get Kaka, they will jettison him. The whole Madreeeeeeeeeeed is my dream is piping down too. Even if you were as thick as Ronaldo, why to those shower of cunts; better go to Barca.

As for the cunt stakes, he's a bone fide 24 ct, winker. I would still have him though.