You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just to add.

2 things happened last night which are positive for the weekend.

1) Ferdinand got injured and won't play

2) They only have a slender lead against Arsenal, so will play a weakened team.

So, its a bit of logic after all, but mostly hope and a spoonful of precedent.

Very good post...and very close to the truth...fact is United fans would take a draw now...Fergie has said he will make alot of changes...thing is United fans want the league more than the Champions league but Fergie wants the Champions league more than the Prem.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too harsh for me to say I hope it pierces his heart and kills him?

Nope just shows what a Moron you are. It's only football mate..I bet you would be the first to moan if someone mate light of Hillsbrough..at the end of the day one human life is worth more than any football match and the poor souls who lost there life that day should show you to show more respect...shameful

Nope just shows what a Moron you are. It's only football mate..I bet you would be the first to moan if someone mate light of Hillsbrough..at the end of the day one human life is worth more than any football match and the poor souls who lost there life that day should show you to show more respect...shameful

Woah, I'm sure he didn't actually mean it!

It's like a metaphor.

Steve Bruce does.

If anyone usually rolls over against United it's Liverpool.

Our record at Old Trafford is abysmal for a team that's won the trophies we have.

When Bruce's Birmingham got hammered 7-0 by Liverpool, had he rolled over?

It's a feeble excuse.

Not really, he tends get on all fours instead! (note to Football Fan, I dont actually mean Fergie bums him!!!)

Even though he does;)

If he doesn't, will you give me a grand?

If he doesn't in their next meeting, I'll give Bruce a grand!

(Just so you know where the figure came from, I get a grand if we win the league)

Your a manc fan right?

I used exactly the same user name when I signed up to a manu message board a couple of years ago and pretended I was a manc fan and show them how stupid their opinions were while not letting on I was really a Liverpool fan....Yuck what a douche I was.

It got boring after a couple of days.

You're a tit. A really really stupid tit.

Jesus fucking Christ, threads on this, "United running out of steam" and other such bollocks?

Fucking hell, lads, if it happens it happens.

Well said.

'defenders of the dollar eagle, said what you're doin that ain't legal'

Gil-Scott Heron fuckin rocks!

Sorry, what was the thread again?

I had a dream about this game last night. United were leading 1-0 going into injury but Boro equalized 3 minutes into the 4 added on. Unfortunately, Gareth Barry (fuck knows what he was doing in the Boro defence) said something that Mike Riley took offence to and the latter awarded United a penalty. Ladyboy slotted home the winner with the final kick of the game.

I live close to Boro and as a result I have a lot of Boro supporting mates, the majority of them believe they will get a result this Saturday. I can't remember the last time I saw Boro get battered by a top-four side at home. Heart says 2-0 Boro, head says 1-1.

I think I'll head into town and watch it in one of the pubs.

boro will not get a result, they were completely outplayed by arsenal, and from what I saw last night I think the scum are finally starting to hit form again, it pisses me off cos I thought we were gonna get no.19 this year, but I really think the mancs are going to have enough to see us off.

I live close to Boro and as a result I have a lot of Boro supporting mates, the majority of them believe they will get a result this Saturday. I can't remember the last time I saw Boro get battered by a top-four side at home. Heart says 2-0 Boro, head says 1-1.

I think I'll head into town and watch it in one of the pubs.

I'd imagine it would have been earlier this season when they got tonked 5-0 by Chelsea at the Riverside!

The most tedious part of being a Liverpool fan is listening to people say that team X always lies down against United.

No they don't.

well its not exactly 100 million miles from the truth is it Portsmouth where a disgrace against them the other week i can count on my hand the amount of teams who actually give them a game

The most tedious part of being a Liverpool fan is listening to people say that team X always lies down against United.

No they don't.

Totally agree if anything they treat it like a cup final!! Boro are one of the worse teams for doing it...if they showed 50% of the effort throughout the season as they do against United then they would be top 10!!

Same as West Ham..Pompey..

I really think you guys are in a better postion than you think..