You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reports linking Keane with City.

Xherdan

Speedyg, tell me what game you want to come to? any fucking game you want.

Then you can listen to non internet supporters.

Just p.m any game, your ticket is there.

Can i please?:smile:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that be the same Xabi Alonso he attempted to sell in the summer and only kept because a deal for GARETH FUCKING BARRY wasn't sanctioned?

So his spreadsheet said Barry gets more goals and assists than Xabi so he went for a swap. Big deal.

Xabi is still playing is he not despite the protestations of many that it wouldn't happen and it was personal.

I like Rafa but that doesn't mean I have to support everything he does and back him on every issue. Even God made mistakes lad, just look at the French.

I didn't ask you to.

He missed a complete sitter, did Torres not miss one against Everton in the league?

Fuckin hell lad, Dirk Kuyt?

He missed 4 complete sitters against PNE. If he was at least 1/2 competent in front of goal the 2nd half would never have panned out like it did.

Torres missed a chance against Everton but he did a damn sight better than Keane who managed a whole 7 passes in 65 mins.

So his spreadsheet said Barry gets more goals and assists than Xabi so he went for a swap. Big deal.

Xabi is still playing is he not despite the protestations of many that it wouldn't happen and it was personal.

I didn't ask you to.

The same spreadsheet that said Pennant crossed more balls into the box then any other player the year before we signed him? Bollocks. Stevie Wonder could see that Xabi is a better footballer then Barry ever was or will be. It was a case of Benitez being stubborn.

And I know you didn't ask me to so I'll reword it appropriately, just because you like Rafa doesn't mean you have to support everything he does and back him on every issue. Better?

The same spreadsheet that said Pennant crossed more balls into the box then any other player the year before we signed him? Bollocks. Stevie Wonder could see that Xabi is a better footballer then Barry ever was or will be. It was a case of Benitez being stubborn.

This wasn't about Xabi vs. Barry. It was about people saying Xabi wouldn't play 'cos Benitez had it in for him, yet somehow he's playing every game.

And I know you didn't ask me to so I'll reword it appropriately, just because you like Rafa doesn't mean you have to support everything he does and back him on every issue. Better?

You're missing my point. I don't care what your opinion of Benitez is.

This wasn't about Xabi vs. Barry. It was about people saying Xabi wouldn't play 'cos Benitez had it in for him, yet somehow he's playing every game.

You're missing the whole point. If it was up to Rafa Xabi would have been sold for relative peanuts and Barry would have signed for an extortionate fee.

The only reason Xabi is still here because the Juve deal went tits up and the Barry deal was not sanctioned.

Did Keane mean to miss? was his head fucked up by being dropped whilst on a little roll?

Would Keane have scored the chances at Preston if he'd have played the games before?

We'll never no.

Let me ask you a question.

Does rafa dislike Keane?

I don't think he dislikes Keane he just doesn't want him.

You're missing the whole point. If it was up to Rafa Xabi would have been sold for relative peanuts and Barry would have signed for an extortionate fee.

The only reason Xabi is still here because the Juve deal went tits up and the Barry deal was not sanctioned.

I'm not missing the point. You are introducing an entirely different point than was being made.

I'm not missing the point. You are introducing an entirely different point than was being made.

No you used the Xabi issue as an example of how we were wrong about Rafa treating players like shite. You said that because he's playing this year it shows we're wrong. But the reason he's here this year isn't Benitez.

Did Keane mean to miss? was his head fucked up by being dropped whilst on a little roll?

Would Keane have scored the chances at Preston if he'd have played the games before?

We'll never no.

Let me ask you a question.

Does rafa dislike Keane?

It's been clear since about Oct that he doesn't like Keane.

His performance in the derby was fucking disgrace and I will never forgive him for that.

Well then why have you been trying to drive home the fact that myself and others are wrong about Rafa mistreating Keane? If you didn't care you wouldn't bother.

No you used the Xabi issue as an example of how we were wrong about Rafa treating players like shite. You said that because he's playing this year it shows we're wrong. But the reason he's here this year isn't Benitez.

FFS I said

Bet you same lot were harping on about Alonso last year. Oooh it's personal he'll never play Xabi.

Nowhere did I say anything about him treating people like shit.

See the difference now?

EDIT: BTW I'm beginning to get the impression that my assumption that people who reply to my posts have read them is not a sound one. True?

Oh believe me he dislikes Keane.

Horrible man, can't wait for him to go.

What makes you think that off and on pitch are different matters. I dont know about Rafa he confuses me. Its like the whole Alonso saga. I reckon that was a bit of genius thinking, i reckon we would have never sold him if we got chance. I reckon it was all to scare him in to getting back to his old self. And i have a feeling this is what he is doing with Keane. You see Xabi and Keane love the club and don't want to leave Keane reaction today shows it's kinda working i wouldn't be surprised if he goes out and score's a few as a reaction and then Rafa will praise him with a start upfront with Torres against Chelsea Keane will finish this season with at least 15 goals because of this.

FFS I said

Nowhere did I say anything about him treating people like shit.

See the difference now?

EDIT: BTW I'm beginning to get the impression that my assumption that people who reply to my posts have read them is not a sound one. True?

But surely the word personal infers that you were replying to somebody who said the reason Keane isn't playing is personal between himself and Rafa. If its true then surely thats treating him like shite? If Rafa refuses to play Keane because of personal issues then that is unfair on the fans, the team, and Keane himself. The same can be said for Alonso who is playing this year because Rafa has no choice. Masch is out of sorts and Lucas is...well "Brazilian".

If Keane was giving MOM performances consistently then he would be undroppable.

And no need for the attempt to be smart or funny. You simply end up looking a twat.

What makes you think that off and on pitch are different matters. I dont know about Rafa he confuses me. Its like the whole Alonso saga. I reckon that was a bit of genius thinking, i reckon we would have never sold him if we got chance. I reckon it was all to scare him in to getting back to his old self. And i have a feeling this is what he is doing with Keane. You see Xabi and Keane love the club and don't want to leave Keane reaction today shows it's kinda working i wouldn't be surprised if he goes out and score's a few as a reaction and then Rafa will praise him with a start upfront with Torres against Chelsea Keane will finish this season with at least 15 goals because of this.

You honestly think Rafa would not have sold Xabi in the summer?

Rafa wanted Keane but he just clearly isnt impressed , his treatment of him is awful and although Keane hasnt helped himself it still isnt right imo ...........

I also think Keane maybe too eager to impress and needs to relax..........

Id love Keane to prove Rafa wrong

Rafa didn't want him Rafa wanted Barry. Parry wanted Keane that is why Rafa wants control.

But surely the word personal infers that you were replying to somebody who said the reason Keane isn't playing is personal between himself and Rafa. If its true then surely thats treating him like shite? If Rafa refuses to play Keane because of personal issues then that is unfair on the fans, the team, and Keane himself. The same can be said for Alonso who is playing this year because Rafa has no choice. Masch is out of sorts and Lucas is...well "Brazilian".

If Keane was giving MOM performances consistently then he would be undroppable.

And no need for the attempt to be smart or funny. You simply end up looking a twat.

Look mate, what I meant is written in the words I wrote. If you did some inferencing to some other stuff involving treating people like shit then that's all yours.

I understand what you're trying to say and I agree totally that the summers events helped Alonso perform the way he is now. I don't agree however that it was all some genius plan. He would have been sold to Juve had he agreed the deal.

I understand what you're trying to say and I agree totally that the summers events helped Alonso perform the way he is now. I don't agree however that it was all some genius plan. He would have been sold to Juve had he agreed the deal.

There was no deals accepted that i am aware of and there were a few offers.