You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Game Swap

hamstrung

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll overlook the misdemeanour just this once.

You started COD yet? I've finished Dead Space, fucking superb game. Really very very good.

I haven't. It was for the mrs actually, but she's pregnant so isn't in the mood for shooting things (what's that all about?)

Dead Space was really good though, I agree.

I haven't. It was for the mrs actually, but she's pregnant so isn't in the mood for shooting things (what's that all about?)

Dead Space was really good though, I agree.

That doesn't bode well for the unborn mini-hamstrung's personal development. Surely all children need to be exposed to war-related violence from as early an age as possible?

I hear ya DS, but the micro-management didn't go away in IV, instead you had to keep going to the internet cafe and date those stupid women (although the subsequent health/weapon perks were useful).

The thing I loved about San Andreas was the 'feel' of the game, the voice acting, the soundtrack and the settings. I never warmed to Nico and his dumbass cousin. Brucie was a fucking legend though.

You didn't have to date them though, apart from one of them at the beginning. The others were just for fun. In SA, you had no choice.

The massive game map was awesome though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have the following titles available on PS3:

The Orange Box

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Army Of Two

Resistance: Fall Of Man

The Simpsons Game

Motorstorm

Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock - (I can include the guitar controller if needed)**

GTA IV

Call Of Duty: World At War

Everybody's Golf: World Tour*

ModNation Racers

MLB 09: The Show

NHL 2K8 (Chevettehs has dibs on this)

Killzone 2*

Medal Of Honor*

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*

*I'd be willing to lend these titles out with a view of having them returned.

The others can be kept in return for a title on offer from someone else, or for a fair financial transaction.

** I'd certainly want this returned.

If you would like one or any of the above, just PM me with your address, and the game(s) you'd like of course, and I will look to get the game(s) sent to you as soon as I can.

I'll send the game(s) to you in a padded envelope, with another padded envelope for returns. I have no problem covering the postage from myself to yourself, but I would ask that any/all returns postage be paid by the persons whom the game is sent to.