You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Game Swap

hamstrung

This might just be a decent idea.

You post the details of a game you have finished with, and one you would like to swap it for (or ask for offers of a swap), and like minded souls reply and you make an exchange.

Should be easy enough to sort out given no money is changing hands.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may actually have Star Wars off you (for ahem, when the nephew comes round), what you looking for it?

Depends what you got mate.

Or we could say I've got 1 credit in the Bank of RJ for future swapsies.

Same for you TK if you want Heavenly Sword.

I may actually have Star Wars off you (for ahem, when the nephew comes round), what you looking for it?

Ive got star wars for the 360, then a week later I found out you can use the lighsaber using the wii remote, I nearly cried.

Depends what you got mate.

Or we could say I've got 1 credit in the Bank of RJ for future swapsies.

Same for you TK if you want Heavenly Sword.

I don't tend buy a great deal of games; I don't really play a great deal and tend to hang on to them after completion.

Your welcome to Sonic and the Secret Rings, but its shite. I only got it as part of a package deal, cos I had too. other than that i reckon you've got all my others, Tiger Woods 08, madden 08, Mario Kart, Super Mario Galaxy etc and I want to keep them anyway

It would probably be better to arrange price.

RJ, the only Wii games I'm done with are:

Star Wars Complete Saga

Mario Sonic Olympics

I'm keeping the good ones...

I'd have Mario Sonic Olympics off you, but i think you either have/wouldn't want what I can offer you (and I am referring to games rather than anything "in kind")

Wait till force unleashed comes out, I defo buy it for my 'nephew'.

Tell you what, I'll be your 'nephew' if you give me a go. Then you have a 'reason' to buy the game and not get a strange look from the fit girl serving you at the till (unless you get it online).

Its a win win situation.

Tell you what, I'll be your 'nephew' if you give me a go. Then you have a 'reason' to buy the game and not get a strange look from the fit girl serving you at the till (unless you get it online).

Its a win win situation.

Years later in therapy "My uncle touched me where I wee"

I want Bioshock on the 360. Am willing to trade...actually, i really don't have much worth trading. Can't I just have it anyway?

I've got Virtua Tennis 3, which is just about ok (but not a patch on the Dreamcast version).

I have bioshock on the 360 which I havent completed as Im stuck on it. Therefore I would be willing to lend it, and then once you have completed it we swap back so I can try and complete it. Hows that sound?