You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The continued sexual harrassment of the female posters on here...

Chris

B00006JU8M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Wrestling again! How old are you.

Maybe if you were'nt such a fucking loser thats gets a hard on when Wrestlemania comes round, you would get some real friends and go out on a Fiday/Saturday night, instead of sitting behind a computer and cracking one off to men grappling with each other.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to leave it, but I can't.

I am innocent of the charges you level at me. You on the other hand are most most guilty.

I know we're trying to get away from personal attacks, but you must be the most arrogant piece of shit I've ever laid eyes on. Take a moment and look at what you've just written you worthless cunt and figure it out. People like you make me not want to come back here. Who the fuck are you to be so high and mighty? As Snoop Dogg would say, eat a dick.

Maybe if you were'nt such a fucking loser thats gets a hard on when Wrestlemania comes round, you would get some real friends and go out on a Fiday/Saturday night, instead of sitting behind a computer and cracking one off to men grappling with each other.

Maybe if I wasn't such a hero, rocking it all week with press receptions across the capital of the nation, I wouldn't need to rest up on a Friday and Saturday nights.

Man, I think YOU have some serious repressed shit going on here. The wrestling again? Man, change the record.

I wanted to leave it, but I can't.

I know we're trying to get away from personal attacks, but you must be the most arrogant piece of shit I've ever laid eyes on. Take a moment and look at what you've just written you worthless cunt and figure it out. People like you make me not want to come back here. Who the fuck are you to be so high and mighty? As Snoop Dogg would say, eat a dick.

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky... I think about it every night and day... spread my wings and fly away... Shouldn't you be taking pictures of spring break tits that girls won't let you touch with a 40ft pole?

Maybe if I wasn't such a hero, rocking it all week with press receptions across the capital of the nation, I wouldn't need to rest up on a Friday and Saturday nights.

Man, I think YOU have some serious repressed shit going on here. The wrestling again? Man, change the record.

Im not the one posting pictures of wrestlers.

I thought RAW was live on Mondays now?

I've just been mulling over the difference between PB15's comments towards me and other comments I have been offended by. Apart from the obvious which I mentioned earlier, that it's just banter I think the difference is this -

The posts I feel uncomfortable with are ones that are directed towards me with an "I would" implication. On the other hand, PB15's say "I wouldn't. Not in a million years with someone else's because you're an old trout". That's probably why I don't feel offended by it. Anyway, that's my last word on the subject. Quit squabbling you big load of kids.

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky... I think about it every night and day... spread my wings and fly away... Shouldn't you be taking pictures of spring break tits that girls won't let you touch with a 40ft pole?

Another shithouse response because you have fuck all to say you snide cunt.