You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

skysportsnews

dave u

No problem. I got you one. I had to loan the green box from the bank and I do expect you to pay that off yourself, plus the half a green box on top that I negotiated with them. Also you owe me 10 quid for the taxi.

I havnt a clue what your talking about.

I've approved your post anyhow.:drool:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havnt a clue what your talking about.

I've approved your post anyhow.:drool:

In order to completely pay off the green box loan, you have 18 months to pay the early termination fee of an additional half a green box. I will put it on your account.

If you do not pay the half a box in a the specified timeframe, I expect you to sell a member of your family for green box liquidity.

Home-->

Perhaps you should give them a call.

Thanks. I shall be ringing them to bitch about Hicks immediately.

"Samaritans provides confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day for people who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which could lead to suicide.

Whatever you're going through, whether it's big or small, don't bottle it up. We are here for you if you're worried about something, feel upset or confused, or just want to talk to someone."

just finally got the link to work....well said Dave,i like the bit where u said "he dragged his kids out of bed," it was awfull pr wasnt it? and the way the fat cunt was sitting there with his lfc mug right in front of the camera!!!!!

how could he pay someone to put that video together?and how could he believe we would be so stupid to believe his drivel !!!! im stunned,! i really hate that cunt now....

Thanks. I shall be ringing them to bitch about Hicks immediately.

"Samaritans provides confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day for people who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which could lead to suicide.

Whatever you're going through, whether it's big or small, don't bottle it up. We are here for you if you're worried about something, feel upset or confused, or just want to talk to someone."

I feel much better now that i know that your here for me.

*Still don't know what the fuck your on about. Do you know?:wallbutt:

I feel much better now that i know that your here for me.

*Still don't know what the fuck your on about. Do you know?:wallbutt:

Course I do. It was a parody (stunning only in its apparent ineffectiveness) of the current financing situation at LFC, using green boxes instead of greenbacks.

I apologise for the confusion it caused you. If you feel any lingering mental distress over this, I suggest you contact the Samaritans.

*sips from Liverpool mug*

And remember I am here for you. Always.

*turns to stoke real woodburning fire despite it being 24 degrees celsius outside*