You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gladiators

grazywalker

Begins in May on Sky one.My cousin is one of the contendors.

I loved it when it first came on screen then could not be arsed with it but obviously I will watch it now.They have announced the new Gladiators and one of the girls ones is called Battle Axe,and she is a tad ugly.

Kisry Gallagher is co presenting with Ian Wright.

I loved those tight shorts the women wore.I was watching the International seriers last week and I have to say that until she opens her mouth Eunice is/was seriously fit .

Begins in May on Sky one.My cousin is one of the contendors.

I loved it when it first came on screen then could not be arsed with it but obviously I will watch it now.They have announced the new Gladiators and one of the girls ones is called Battle Axe,and she is a tad ugly.

Kisry Gallagher is co presenting with Ian Wright.

I loved those tight shorts the women wore.I was watching the International seriers last week and I have to say that until she opens her mouth Eunice is/was seriously fit .

Are you Kevins cousin? He should do well.

I wonder if the studio/challenges will be the same as when it was on ITV. Will it be shown on Saturday nights?

Yep ,I am Kev's cousin .He is trying to get me tickets.I want to be in the crowd.If I get tickets I will make sure I have some sort of TLW ref banner

John Anderson is back as the ref .

Is it filmed over on a weekend and in one go?

• 1 month later...
What was the point in putting the other guy up on the platform against your cousin if he was hurt? why no just say he had retired? or did it make better TV for him to stand there like a prat?

Nobody was aware he was not going to run.However the editing took away the fact that Kevins time on the eliminator was the fastest yet.

The fella was a bit of a cock by all accounts.He got his glory by not running .

Its shite the new serious as i have about 2 stone on most of the male Gladiators.

Agree with the comment that they all try to act hard although out of the new female Gladiators the one with pink/red hair has a smashing pair of top bollocks.

• 15 years later...
1 hour ago, Mook said:

I can't believes they're trying to flog this shite again & on the BBC too. 

The viewing figures will be about 53 after a month of it.

Bradley Walsh everywhere now as well. Like shit in a field, as someone once said

I watched a load of Eunice Huthart episodes the other day, when I heard it was coming back. She was brilliant.

One of the male finalists had to retire too, after Shadow nearly took his head off with a clothesline 

I hope the remake isn't just full of love island types, who smash the cross fit.

• Upvote 1