You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

whats with these delusional bitters?

niallers

If we lose at Arsenal and Everton beat Derby at home then the gap is only 2 points. The further we progress in the CL, the more likely it is that Rafa will rest key players and the greater the chance that we will slip up at places like Birmingham and Fulham.

If we lose at Arsenal and Everton beat Derby at home then the gap is only 2 points. The further we progress in the CL, the more likely it is that Rafa will rest key players and the greater the chance that we will slip up at places like Birmingham and Fulham.

i know we're not sure of 4th but the parts where he says "we outplayed them" and his overall cockiness is laughable a bit more than keepin his chin up ,the silly gimp!!

Guest davelfc

There's an outside chance of derby getting a point against them, the pressure is off derby as they are already relegated and everton will expect a win. Stranger things have happened and I'd laugh so hard I would probably injure myself if they dropped points at woodison to derby. Now if they lost, well two derby defeats in one week.

Talk about delusional...did anyone listen to the Merseyside Phone in on Monday night. I know 'Jacko' is fuckin awful and it usually does my head in but I was listening anyway.

More than one of them called with the following monumental rationalization..."seeing as really there are now two leagues, the top four and the rest, its fair to say that Everton are currently top of thier league whilst Liverpool are bottom of thiers..." I kid you not!

I thought they had spent most of the season saying there was no longer a top four cos they were up in the mix of it..they are fucked in the head.

Talk about delusional...did anyone listen to the Merseyside Phone in on Monday night. I know 'Jacko' is fuckin awful and it usually does my head in but I was listening anyway.

More than one of them called with the following monumental rationalization..."seeing as really there are now two leagues, the top four and the rest, its fair to say that Everton are currently top of thier league whilst Liverpool are bottom of thiers..." I kid you not!

I thought they had spent most of the season saying there was no longer a top four cos they were up in the mix of it..they are fucked in the head.

Does that mean that Everton will be crowned Champions of the small club League ?

I think the gap will be two points by the end of the day though so i think it is fair to say that there is still a battle for 4th. The good thing is that they've got a few tough games coming up. If we we're out of the CL it would be a non contest, but we're not so it isn't.