You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Diouf - Enough is Enough

fagus

must say scouse missionarys piece is spot on , no one condones Diouffs actions but lets get a little perspective here to say it was worse than diving feet first into a crowd is bollocks . I was sad to see Brian Reade a writer i enjoy jumping on the band wagon today in the Mirror , how a serious journo expects a club to sack a 10 million pound asset is naive.he also says we should have finned him more , i believe 2 weeks wages is the max we could fine him i would have expected a serious journo to know this.

spitting is not considered as serious abroad that is not to condone it,but to say it is worse than headbutting someone i just cant see it.

i had a rant agaainst the spitting thing in a previous post the day after, and we all did, but now the way the media has kicked up the fuss, and other players are now having a go, is a disgrace, and the more it happens, the more i am backing the lad. At least he has come out and said he know he did wrong and he is sorry, and the club had a go as well. so that is that, man utd wouldnt do that?

so it should be drawn a line under now, and i too was impressed the way he settled down yesterday and ripped tarrico apart.