You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul

Did anyone else watch this? I nearly didn't bother as the concept seemed so laughably unrealistic, but I'm glad I did. It was brilliant from start to finish.

Loved season 1.

Only seen the first two episodes of season 2, which didn't disappoint at all!

We watched it, compelling viewing. We missed one episode thanks to the house move but still enjoyed it. Don't want to spoil anything for anyone still on catch-up, but it was good to see the pieces of the jigsaw finally all fit together.

I believe the first two episodes of season two were leaked on the net well ahead of it being transmitted in the States, where I think it's only just started.

I thought it was completely unpredictable, which is why I liked it.

I thought it was completely unpredictable, which is why I liked it.

Me too at times the complete randomness feel it had to it was superb, i loved that cop who has it in for Dexter excellent usage of the Englaish language albeit a little bit limited lol

Also quiet worryingly though i found it really easy to identify with the Dexter Character. does this mean i'm soon to go round killing people?

half way through season one. the main story is good, the sub plots and characters are a bit weak, no real sharpe diologue ala wire or shield. Thats where it falls down a bit.

worth watching, just picked back up after ep 8.

download the full series at torrentspy

half way through season one. the main story is good, the sub plots and characters are a bit weak, no real sharpe diologue ala wire or shield. Thats where it falls down a bit.

worth watching, just picked back up after ep 8.

download the full series at torrentspy

It's all about Angel's hats. He rocks those trilbies, but the pork pies are where it's at for me. I've been after a por pie hat for years, but had given up the search. Angel has inspired me to get back on the case.

• 1 month later...

To be honest I lost interest about the time sisters love interest.

Now The Wire thats is the dogs bollocks of a show.

How that was not picket up by channels 4 or 5 i have no idea. Series 1 - 4 = 50 quality programes. Best thing on TV by a mile. Its so good I dont want to buy the DVD and gorge myself. 1 a week is perfect.

To be honest I lost interest about the time sisters love interest.

Now The Wire thats is the dogs bollocks of a show.

How that was not picket up by channels 4 or 5 i have no idea. Series 1 - 4 = 50 quality programes. Best thing on TV by a mile. Its so good I dont want to buy the DVD and gorge myself. 1 a week is perfect.

True that. I found so addictive I watched 2-3 shows a night most of the time- finishing all four seasons in a month or two.

Still, Dexter is class too. Though I agree that what ever goes on in the sisters life is not very interesting.