You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Xbox360 Owners

Eldrich

they`d wanna start bringing out a bigger range of games alot more frequanty, ive had an original xbox since the first week they came out, and the same with the 360, but i have to say their bringing out of games and marketing of games is fucking terrible compared to sony, which really pisses me off, as sony as and is so fucking inferior

i got my 360 and to date all i have is gotham racing, i should buy fight night and ghost recon, but havent gotten around to it, but the first 10 games that where out where pretty shit, plus, they should of had a steady stream of 10 games a month since then

Guest TK-421

These "exclusives" for consoles are all bollocks, like Code Veronica on Dreamcast and Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube, they always end up converting them to other formats and then add another level or two.

Just had a look. Its not xbox exclusive after all. its got exclusive content. oops

It's apparently going to be the same as GTA3 was, but the other way round- ie they concentrate on the Xbox360 version, then 6 months later spunk out a PS3 conversion.

Has anyone seen the table tennis game Rockstar have done for the 360? Looks amazing..

I can't understand anyone waiting for PS3, having played the PS2 which I think is a really, really poor machine. It seems like Sony have rushed an online mode, which, while not vital, is a very nice touch on 360. Am about to give my mate in Sydney a game on Fight Night, and can have a chat while I do it, which I think is ace.

Guest TK-421
It's apparently going to be the same as GTA3 was, but the other way round- ie they concentrate on the Xbox360 version, then 6 months later spunk out a PS3 conversion.

Has anyone seen the table tennis game Rockstar have done for the 360? Looks amazing..

I can't understand anyone waiting for PS3, having played the PS2 which I think is a really, really poor machine. It seems like Sony have rushed an online mode, which, while not vital, is a very nice touch on 360. Am about to give my mate in Sydney a game on Fight Night, and can have a chat while I do it, which I think is ace.

I just don't have enough spare time these days to get the most out of both consoles, the 360 looks great i'm not against it.

I agree the PS2 didn't exactly set the world on fire. I only really played the PES and GTA games though, the Gamecube and Dreamcast offered more in terms of innovative games and something different. The Dreamcast was criminally underrated and remains my favourite all time console.

PS3 is looking good though and I'm in love with my PSP, Sony have never let me down, so I'm going to be boring and stick with them.

I just don't have enough spare time these days to get the most out of both consoles, the 360 looks great i'm not against it.

I agree the PS2 didn't exactly set the world on fire. I only really played the PES and GTA games though, the Gamecube and Dreamcast offered more in terms of innovative games and something different. The Dreamcast was criminally underrated and remains my favourite all time console.

PS3 is looking good though and I'm in love with my PSP, Sony have never let me down, so I'm going to be boring and stick with them.

Yeah, the Dreamcast is my fave too. I know what you mean, the PSP is ace. But so many people I know are the same as you, they only play Pro Evo and GTA - rightly, as they're both amazing. But they'll both be out on the 360 before the PS3 this time round..

I'm thinking of for the Nintendo option (god I hope the Wii name is a big joke!!) I want something different, the 360 and Ps3 are just better graphics at the end of the day, nintendo's little gem could revolutionise gaming (I hope)

My DS Lite is pretty damn cool too and has made me decide to sell my PSP

Guest TK-421
I'm thinking of for the Nintendo option (god I hope the Wii name is a big joke!!) I want something different, the 360 and Ps3 are just better graphics at the end of the day, nintendo's little gem could revolutionise gaming (I hope)

My DS Lite is pretty damn cool too and has made me decide to sell my PSP

What can the DS Lite do can it play videos and mp3 aswell? I couldn't imagine selling my psp.

What can the DS Lite do can it play videos and mp3 aswell? I couldn't imagine selling my psp.

It can play video and mp3 but no where near the quality of a PSP - I've got a tiny sony laptop to do all that - The DS is a pure games machine and so different to anything else - really, really enjoying it.

No decent star wars game for it yet though